• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Injustice Roast my Bane

    Injustice Roast my Bane


    Roast my Bane

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 legendary edition bo dlc problem

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    So I bought the digital legendary version of injustice 2 back in February and just now got to play it and theres no dlc included.

    submitted by /u/Mr_patotatoBrain
    [link] [comments]

    Batman progress so far!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Hey whats the best way to level charecters up.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I'm just running ai charecters thru survival on very easy. I have a turbo controller mashing A so I can go do something else.

    Is there a better way?

    submitted by /u/devastatingdoug
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Anyone interested in joining my guild?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    I had a guild years ago and it died out. I came back to the game recently in an attempt to platinum it so will be playing quite a bit and wanted to see if anyone out there was interested in joining my guild?

    The code is 0R888 and the guild name is <Casual Addiction> (CAAD)

    Feel free to join as I've left registration open! Even a couple active players is better than a dead guild in my opinion.. right now it's just me in there. Not bothered if you don't do any of the guild activities or the guild multiverse

    submitted by /u/slvc
    [link] [comments]

    What is the ability stat for?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    What does the ability stat do for my characters?

    submitted by /u/G2FT-G2funnythings
    [link] [comments]

    WBID rewards...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    This may seem like a dumb question but is anyone able to link the Injustice mobile app to Injustice: Gods among Us? I have been trying to get Knightfall Bane and Lockdown Superman but I can't seem to get them to unlock on the console.

    submitted by /u/OmniGamer2099
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment