• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Injustice Injustice moves in Mortal Kombat 11 (comparison )

    Injustice Injustice moves in Mortal Kombat 11 (comparison )


    Injustice moves in Mortal Kombat 11 (comparison )

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Only level 16 but hows my Harley so far?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Question on how to deal with a Trait Spaming Leonardo

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm new to Injustice 2 and just fighting games in general, so please go easy on me. My only other experience is playing a few matches on MKX. I'm loving the game so far, been playing a lot of Red Hood, Bane, and some more. My issue is that I play against a friend who has an annoying strat as Leonardo. His tactic is to close distance and attack while spamming the other turtles (trait I believe is the phrase?) to keep me unable to counter. I zone, he closes the gap and throws Raph, Mike, then Don instantly and continue to combo me. I try to play close and he still spams the turtles to knock me back. It is all unpredictable and patternless. It's frustrating because Leo is all he plays now, and I just don't know how to counter random turtle spam. I could really use your help to even the odds. I am still new to the game, so any advice will greatly be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Orca_Oreo
    [link] [comments]

    Get Injustice 2 for 10$ plus other 6 games and support charity !

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    The Human Torch and Blue Beetle

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Please watch the Invincible series trailer! If there’s enough support we could get him as a guest in INJUSTICE 3

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Mother Box grind

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    So it's been a few years since I played and saw the multiverse was shutdown so was wondering what's the best way to get mother boxes or gear.

    submitted by /u/Turb0Moist
    [link] [comments]

    best characters to learn when starting out?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    just picked up I2 Legendary Edition and the roster is massive, not sure where to start. i'm new to the series but not NRS games bc i've played a good amount of MKX/11, if that helps

    submitted by /u/Where-Egirls-Dare
    [link] [comments]

    It's been done by a lot of people, but I thought I'd show off my dream roster for Injustice 3, focusing on a Crisis-like story.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Is this a decent Canary? I don’t know which augment to put on it though

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    [PS4][UK] Anyone interested in trying to boost the online trophies?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    **for Injustice 2, sorry!

    I heard it's very difficult but also have been seeing recent posts online about people thanking others for helping obtain them all, so I guess it must be possible... I'm in the UK but happy to play with anyone as the servers are not region locked. If you're interested please reply or drop me a message!

    • Winning Is Fun - win 10 ranked matches
    • I Voted - Vote correctly 10 times in King of the Hill
    • Only A Real Master - Beat an opponent online while they still have 90% health and you have 10% or less health remaining
    • Be Pre-Paired - Harley must dethrone an opponent in King Of The Hill with the final hit coming from Double-Trouble
    • Off With His Head - Dethrone a King 5 times in King of the Hill
    submitted by /u/slvc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment