• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Injustice [ Injustice: Gods Among Us ] years of casual play and numb thumbs. worth it.

    Injustice [ Injustice: Gods Among Us ] years of casual play and numb thumbs. worth it.


    [ Injustice: Gods Among Us ] years of casual play and numb thumbs. worth it.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Worth investing time in Injustice 2 in late 2020?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Bought the game already, but considering we get AC Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 this year, is it worth my time?

    Edit: Almost 50/50 from votes. You guys love I2 or what? LOL

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LordishXO
    [link] [comments]

    Any good combos for Deadshot?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    After trying out some characters one of the only ones I feel comfortable playing with is Deadshot I've been trying to come up with combos but none have worked (Mainly because I suck at fighting games) I want something that'll combo into a launch kick (Similar to Green Lanterns grab combo). Any Pro-Deadshots have any advice for a noob?

    submitted by /u/Soulburner74
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend got both abilities in one diamond motherbox, doesn't even play those characters...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    What does it means?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I've seen people here commenting that the "zoning" is kind of unbalanced. I've played both game for a while now and noticed I have more of a hard time against certain character. I don't know if it's that though

    What is a zoning character and what shout I lookout for against them?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Toupet
    [link] [comments]

    Guild PS4 (New Player)Streaming the game :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Is there any guilds to join because after I finished the storyline I'm going to grind and level them up and get the legendary gear?

    submitted by /u/patrick2k191
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought the legendary edition and I don’t have the god suits?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I bought the legendary edition with the characters in gold on the cover and I was told I would receive white and gold suits but I haven't. I'm sure its a mistake on me but could someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/modersonic546
    [link] [comments]

    can you get daily gp without playing online?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Line height of ladder in multiverse

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Is it relevant or just a visual styling? Higher the line, more difficult the fight will be? Likelihood of opponents having gear above their level? What does it mean?

    submitted by /u/Akituln
    [link] [comments]

    This is the best story mode in a fighting game I've ever played. There's just so much to work with. Kinda random but do you guys prefer fight stick or pad for this?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Anyone on pc looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I just got the game and Ik it's low key kinda dead but dragon ball fighterz hurt my feelings so now I'm trying this game out I've only been playing like two days so if anyone is interested lmk ig... also idek how to use reddit so sorry if this post is hella bad

    submitted by /u/astroboy24_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment