• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Injustice Injustice 3 fighter wishlist

    Injustice Injustice 3 fighter wishlist


    Injustice 3 fighter wishlist

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Give me your most ridiculous idea for a DLC guest fighter.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    The Humble Let's Fight Bundle just launched on Tuesday, October 6th, and will be live through Tuesday, October 20th, 2020. You can get injustice 2 for 10$ with extra games pc only

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I know noone but me really cares

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    But the word 'franchise' is misspelled in the subreddit blurb, its spelt 'franchice'

    Good luck ever unseeing 🙃🙂🙃

    submitted by /u/DeluxeEmperor
    [link] [comments]

    is there a multiverse timetable

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I'm only asking because I haven't seen any of Bane's multiverse events in a while (yes I only play at the weekends, and occasionally some other times due to work). If there is a timetable, please tell me.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Dekor8
    [link] [comments]

    Finally

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I hope IJ3 is more like the mobile version of Injustice 2

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Ok now that I have your attention lol let me explain what I actually mean.

    Obviously the dumbed-down mobile game is nothing compared to the real thing (although it is one of the better attempts at a mobile fighting game IMO). However, there is one thing the mobile game does that the real game doesn't that I genuinely would like to see in Injustice 3: it has mooks.

    Unlike the 1v1 matches of the PC/XBOX/PS game, the mobile game (if you haven't played it) does tag-team matches of 3v3.

    In some campaign matches, though, instead of a character, one of the 3 slots of the opponent's team is filled by 2-3 unnamed "prisoners" or "thugs." There's a bit of variety, too. Some of them are brawlers, some have knives. I think one might have a gun, but it's been a while since I've played one of those matches.

    I don't want IJ3 to switch over to the multi-character tag-team model of the mobile games, but it would be pretty cool to have tag team matches as an option. I also think it would be really fun if some of the battles in the Multiverse and/or story weren't hero v hero, but hero vs a series of nameless moderately-powerful mooks. It's a little unorthodox for a fighting game, but I think it could actually be pretty fun and make for some unique mechanics and interactions, not to mention it would be thematically very appropriate. Not once in the Injustice 2 story or Multiverse do you actually get to play as Batman just beating the crap out of some common Gotham street criminals.

    submitted by /u/UnderPressureVS
    [link] [comments]

    Is there like a event going on or something??

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Why do hell do I keep getting these stupid 100 hour long Braniac and Superman events this is like the 2nd week in a row and its really annoying.

    submitted by /u/_UmbraDominus
    [link] [comments]

    EU - Is Injustice 2 still worth getting in 2020?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Kinda new to fighting games. Just got MK11 and was genuinely surprised that it's getting new fighters soon. How's Injustice 2 looking in terms of longevity?

    submitted by /u/MVTYBOI
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my new Flash load out and suggest improvements.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    A death in the family bank account

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Some arenas I’d love to see in future games include Oa, Ace Chemicals, Earth A.D., and New Genesis. How about you?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment