• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Injustice The fact that there's still people playing in this game warms my damn heart

    Injustice The fact that there's still people playing in this game warms my damn heart


    The fact that there's still people playing in this game warms my damn heart

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Thank you guys, its so satisfying to see your loadouts and posts. Good thing that not everyone migrated to mk11 and still playing some good old i2

    submitted by /u/TheMaidBanger9000
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game today. Any advice?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Finally decided to get the game today, I'll be honest I 100% suck at fighters so I wanted to ask veteran players for any beginners advice. I'm thinking of playing Deadshot for my 1st character because I just like the character.

    submitted by /u/Soulburner74
    [link] [comments]

    Any ps4 players wanting to play a couple matches

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I dont know if region counts because of ping but if it does I play on oce

    submitted by /u/The_Lil_Chippy
    [link] [comments]

    Could Shaggy be a guest character for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    People were joking about him being in Mortal Kombat, but that's impossible cause of how violent the games are. But since we got the Ninja Turtles in injustice 2, could Shaggy be a guest character for Injustice 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Bus-2317
    [link] [comments]

    Server down ?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Can't reach de server, attempt to play online. it says "You are not connected"

    same for everyone ?

    submitted by /u/pereok
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out....

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Girls and gays....hear me out, for IJ3 a TOTALLY SPIES DLC! Please tell me that wouldn't be epic as fuck

    submitted by /u/iheartneuro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment