• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Injustice To be fair he was very good, did play over 27,000 matches. But can't you just say GG from the start? Or even lets play private. Lol makes the victory even sweeter.

    Injustice To be fair he was very good, did play over 27,000 matches. But can't you just say GG from the start? Or even lets play private. Lol makes the victory even sweeter.


    To be fair he was very good, did play over 27,000 matches. But can't you just say GG from the start? Or even lets play private. Lol makes the victory even sweeter.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Was trying to get Jokers Infection, ended up getting the Dick Stick.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    All I want for Injustice 3 storywise is for Harley to face repercussions for her complicity in Joker's actions

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Inevitably she'll be on the roster due to her dumb popularity, but I'd at least hope she gets a minor role. Say she went back to her civilian name as Harleen Quinzel, she became a psychiatrist again, and she's now determined to improve the mental health of millions as retribution for the millions of lives she helped destroy. Harley not catching any flak whatsoever for that is one of my main gripes with the story, I hope it would get acknowledged meaningfully in a hypothetical Injustice 3

    submitted by /u/DrPurpleMan
    [link] [comments]

    batman returns

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    What’s the best way to special cancel grodds stampede during a string?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I suck at doing it

    submitted by /u/CannibalHillbilly
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting down Cat Call when I run into the other grail

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    custom characters

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    hey, injustice reddit community! i know I2 is probably dead these days, but i've been trying to get back on it, as i prefer it to mortal kombat 11 by a longshot. does anyone have any other dc characters that you can make with gear? example, kid flash for flash, nightwing for robin, that kind of thing. i'm open to suggestions, looking to add more dc characters to my roster!

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy injustice 2 in 2020?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Is the online community on ps4 still active enough that I would be able to find matches? Never played a fighter before but it looks cool cause I like DC

    submitted by /u/red_potter
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I main?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Don't even ask me what I'm lookin for I have every character and I'm new to the game just tell me who I should play.

    submitted by /u/Corbonculous-the-3rd
    [link] [comments]

    A really dumb Retcon

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Recruitment

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I'm looking for active members to join my injustice 2 guild. We do guild multiverse daily. Day and Night. If you're interested please add my psn @AceAsyum1. Make sure to message me saying you're from the reddit community. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/xAsylumx01
    [link] [comments]

    Growing Discord community looking for more active Injustice 1 & 2 fans

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    we have this fighting game discord mostly geared towards the PC platform. It's a relatively new discord and we're hoping to start hosting tourneys and events. we have weekly game nights with our members already. Make sure to add your roles with our reaction bot in #rules-and-roles to see all the chat channels, It'll help you match with people in the same regions.

    Here is a link to the discord:https://discord.gg/PNzASv9

    Here is a link to our EU SFV tourney sign up page:https://challonge.com/99rhk8n0

    We plan on holding these group nights more frequently as the server grows so hop on in!

    submitted by /u/Fluffopotamus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to get 5 bronze boxes or 1 gold if I am trying to get an epic?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I am trying to get Batman's kryptonite infused armor and I was wondering if 5 bronze boxes was better than 1 gold. If not would 2 silver be better?

    submitted by /u/mattnj5
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 wireless controller jumbled

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    X is Grab. Y is Heavy. Cant perform light attacks. Cant perform combos

    submitted by /u/Kriinix
    [link] [comments]

    Can you feel the adrenaline rush of the sight you behold?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Injustice 1 console unlocks question

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I've been trying to unlock the costumes that can only be obtained by completing some challenges on the mobile version, but they don't seem to be working. It says to get Knightfall Bane all I have to do is rate the app, which I did, but there's no check by that on the unlockables screen. I've also completed a bonus battle to get New 52 Green Lantern and while there's a check by it, it's not showing up on the console(I have the PS4 version). I've logged in to the WBID for both versions using the same email and password. So I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong here.

    submitted by /u/KCJ506
    [link] [comments]

    Rare or better gear sacrificed help

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've been doing the flash legendary multiverse and need to know if there are any quicker ways to get rare gear. It's the only challenge that I'm having difficulty on and I'm not sure what to do. The best way know at the moment is playing with AI and the what I want augment. Anything helps

    submitted by /u/Jay_v1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment