• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Injustice This is the dlc i'd choose for injustice 3 what do you guys think

    Injustice This is the dlc i'd choose for injustice 3 what do you guys think


    This is the dlc i'd choose for injustice 3 what do you guys think

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Part 18 of my Rick and Morty DC universe crossover (IG: comiccomedian)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Alita Battle Angel for Injustice 3 DLC?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Is injustice 2 on PC still worth getting?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I played it a shit load at launch on Xbox, but I no longer have said Xbox and I want to come back as IJ2 is my favorite NRS game, just not sure how difficult it'll be to find games

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ProdigiousFlow
    [link] [comments]

    Out of curiosity is there a injustice video you want to see but haven't found?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I'm a small youtuber and was wondering if there's something you would like to see but haven't really found on YouTube already? I know the games old so there's a lot on there but hey, YouTube is limitless.

    submitted by /u/MastermindGamingMace
    [link] [comments]

    Is raiden good

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    With The Flash movie coming in 2022, do you think a potential third game would be Injustice Flashpoint, plot-wise?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I'd hope so TBH. And like I said in the title, I think it's even likelier with The Flash movie putting a Flashpoint plot on the big screen. It'd be wayyyy better than the usual suggestion of Blackest Night!

    submitted by /u/DrPurpleMan
    [link] [comments]

    Just want some help with Injustice 2 Character Upgrading and Unlocking Gear

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I played Injustice 2 for the first month it came out then haven't played it till now. I have been getting better skill wise but just need some guidance on a few aspects of the game. 1. What's the best way to get good gear? Is the only way to grind the multiverse? 2. What is the difference between the two multiverses, I think one is called legendary and the other is just normal. 3. Why can characters go to level 30 now, I think they just used to go up to 20 Any help from you guys is really appreciated

    submitted by /u/Drose_since_03
    [link] [comments]

    Some dope Grodd combos

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Is he

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Is radien good

    submitted by /u/dead_island_fan
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 on the horizon?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    About the Demon/God shaders

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone else wish you could get the Demon and God shaders without getting the ultimate pack? I have the legendary edition so I already have the premier skins from the ultimate pack, and I don't want to spend 40 dollars just get a few shaders.

    submitted by /u/broto_swaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Friends Video

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Some advice

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Alright so ive been getting into robin and im kinda good but do yall got any advice to better using him? I enjoy his fighting style and once i got the hang of him it was easy

    submitted by /u/Dyslexic_dOoDlE_bOb2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment