• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Injustice One of the best sets in the game. Simply because it's only 2 pieces instead of 5 but for his gameplay it helps him so much. If you got high ability stat it's literally rip for the opponent. Might post my other fav sets.

    Injustice One of the best sets in the game. Simply because it's only 2 pieces instead of 5 but for his gameplay it helps him so much. If you got high ability stat it's literally rip for the opponent. Might post my other fav sets.


    One of the best sets in the game. Simply because it's only 2 pieces instead of 5 but for his gameplay it helps him so much. If you got high ability stat it's literally rip for the opponent. Might post my other fav sets.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I did it just look at the ability

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    The Blackest Night exhibition series for INJ2

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    The Joker

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I laughed way to hard at this

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    My fav firestorm set. Notice it's only 3 pieces and notice the 2nd buff. Damage over time. That's kinda OP. You will never be perfected and it's like a constant scarecrow trait. Also as a bonus firestorm actually has a 2 piece set (I'll add second picture) which you can combine with this 3 piece set

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Lets see how far i can push it.Did take me a month though.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Which injustice game is the best?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    The answer is obvious just press it

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nerfconmanplz
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding clip

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Hey, I remember watching a tournament where there was a really hype final match of a set between a superman and black adam. It ended with them trading punches, a jump punch and an uppercut. I'm guessing the superman player was theo and sonic and dragon etc were also there on stage. This is all I can recall can anyone send me the link to that. I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/BoxHeadFred
    [link] [comments]

    A very dumb question from a guy who’s been playing since 2017

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    What in the world does ABILITY do? Strength increases damage, defense decreases incoming damage and health increases health. BUT WHAT DOES ABILITY DO?

    submitted by /u/NovaBoltSpider10
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Question

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Hi all, fairly new to Injustice 2. Yep, I know I am way behind the times, but I don't get to play video games at 36 like I did when I was younger and am not always up to speed on the latest stuff. Anyway, I love this game and after a lot of hard work, today I finally felt confident enough to start playing competitive online. I joined a match with a player who used the same character as me and had a similar level of skill. We just kept rematching over and over. Now don't get me wrong, this person was better than me, and I lost 12 out of about 15 matches, but I also learned a ton about my own character and had a lot of fun. After 15 matches though I had to go for the night, but was appreciative this person stuck with me and played for so long. So, my question is this. Is there some way to signal to the other player something like good game?

    submitted by /u/drw4338
    [link] [comments]

    This guy is so mad that I whooped his ass!! Hahah @jeffsaw1990

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    does this gae have many players on PC?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    A few of my friends and myself picked up the game recently and im wondering if its worth it to get into the online on pc

    submitted by /u/LegionOfSeals
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone help me get this one trophy in injustice gods among us on ps4.... all you need to do is invite me to a practice match online.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Trying to find faster ways to progress and make a cool looking loadout

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Is there a way i can unlock shaders quickly aswell as get specific epic gear for certain characters.

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalEngine0
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Injustice YouTube analysts besides UnderDawg?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment