• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Injustice My paint selfie with justice league | done by me (itsddbro)

    Injustice My paint selfie with justice league | done by me (itsddbro)


    My paint selfie with justice league | done by me (itsddbro)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    So, we're gonna do an exercise. Comment the character you want in Injustice 3 the most. Then we will take the top characters and make a Roster with them

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I'll go first

    submitted by /u/prmanhatan100
    [link] [comments]

    Using WBID to transfer data from iOS to android

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Is there any way I can transfer my injustice data from iOS to android cause I have almost 90 characters and can't really start from the scratch again

    submitted by /u/MrQuantm
    [link] [comments]

    Just Bringing New Ideas for Guest Characters to the table

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    here is a game clip of me hitting the flash's supermove on the joker

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Dominic Cianciolo (story director at NRS) confirms that the DC FanDome Injustice panel on September 12 is a look back at the making of the Injustice games. I wouldn't expect an Injustice 3 reveal there.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Hello r/INJUSTICE, it's time to play Build a Roster

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    You have 42 character slots to fill, 32 base game, 4 DC DLC Fighters, 4 guests, and 1 preorder bonus.

    You also must have Supernan, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Flash, Supergirl, Harely Quinn and Robin. So that's 9 slots already filled.

    submitted by /u/prmanhatan100
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys want the Batman Who Laughs in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Black Canary Multiverse

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Anyone know a way to get black canary's multiverses to pop up. Ik there's a cheat or something but I don't know the times that would nab me the black canary verses. I'm trying to get her beltless default torso. I've been playing on and off since launch and I still can't seem to get it.

    submitted by /u/krohan2
    [link] [comments]

    Doing a little bit of a Tournament to see which Unlockable Aquaman Ability People seem to find the best

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Title pretty much explains it. I'll be doing this for the rest of the characters as well but for now we shall do Aquaman. Keep in mind, I want you to judge the ability as if that's the only ability you are putting in that ability slot. Don't pick an ability because it combos well with another Unlockable ability. I want you all to judge them individually.

    With that being said, Round 1: Tidal Wave vs Power of Neptune!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HumanOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    Its the oof for me

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment