• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Injustice Mobile 5 days old account, basic difficulty done! Thank you to this subreddit for its guidance in some specific fights

    Injustice Mobile 5 days old account, basic difficulty done! Thank you to this subreddit for its guidance in some specific fights


    5 days old account, basic difficulty done! Thank you to this subreddit for its guidance in some specific fights

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    When you are running out of green but you still have yellow and red.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Lol, no one who plays this game has a wife��

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    On my first phantom zone I got BN/Catwoman and on my 2nd time I got Ares??? ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    All Veteran crystals. I’m in shock.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    F*CK

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Forget FP Batman, I GOT THE BEST LOOKING CHARACTER IN THE GAME!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    The farthest I’ve made it in survivor

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Just came here to bitch about this, I mean what the fuck? Can’t they see the difference in levels ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Wouldnt it have made way more sense for the metal characters in the game to be the 7 actual dark knigts metal characters, I kind of assumed thats what they were going to do when they released the first 2

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Anybody know why sometimes my Lord Joker is able to KO before the final blow of SP2?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    It rarely happened but its enough to have be question it

    submitted by /u/mariiov
    [link] [comments]

    NCI - DC Elseworlds/Killer Krok Baraka

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    DC Elseworlds/Killer Krok Baraka

    Damage: 1200

    Health: 1125

    Passive: Krokodilian Physiology - For each DC Elseworlds character on his team, Baraka gains extra hits on his combo ender. Each hit of his combo ender generates 5% armor for Baraka himself. Baraka's special attacks heal him when used on a bleeding enemy.

    SP1: Blade Spark - Baraka launches a piping hot shard at his victim.

    SP2: Chop Chop - Baraka shreds his victim furiously with his Tarkatan blades. Bleed: Damage-Over-Time for 5 seconds.

    Super Move: Skewered - Baraka nails an impales his opponent in the most painful way possible.

    Light combo: Painful Swipes (MK9) + Big Legs (MK9) + (Cross Swipe + Blade Charge) (MK9) + (Slices) (MK9)

    Heavy combo: Outworld Bash (MK11)

    Outworld Banner (evolves into Tarkatan War Banner)

    *8% - 18% Damage Boost to Special 2

    *(Baraka) On Tag-in, 10% - 30% chance to apply Bleed for 5 seconds

    *(Evolved) 10% - 20% Chance to Crit on Special 2

    Notes: In a full DC Elseworlds team, he will have 6 hits on his improved combo ender, and much like Flashpoint Deathstroke, this dissipates per member lost. Usage of his special attacks will heal him at a percentage of his max health much like certain 3/4 star gear, 15% on SP1 and 25% on his SP2, super moves have no effect and this ability will only trigger when the current enemy is bleeding.

    submitted by /u/Darkpoolseid
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this from Survivor Mode. How useful it is? And on which card should I use it?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I just want to say I'm quite impressed on how little microtransactions this game has

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    By this I mean those that are predatory and basically necessary if you want to progress further. This game doesn't force you to buy anything, most of it is just grinding, and it's not that hard either.

    I've been having some pretty good progress, I have the PS4 version of this game so I got the Batman Beyond and Prison Superman cards right away. I didn't even use them much and was able to narrowly(and by this I mean spending my hard earned gold to skip the last fights) get more gold cards with the weekly challenges after 3 weeks of playing the game.

    I really liked the stamina system, it has it's microtransaction side but after you run out of it you can just change your team and continue playing, unlike other games where you have to wait or pay to continue playing. Survivor mode is also nice, I got 2 out of 3 of that 4th world set(kinda bummed I'll have to wait weeks to try to complete it though).

    submitted by /u/luke2582
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to pick my weakest cards for defense so I can get relax from stronger teams attacking me and this happens

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    First and only card fully promoted...thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the minimum battle rating required for the cloak?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Ik that the pinned post said what it was for each percent, but it says that that's for Android, so I was wondering if anyone knows what the minimum is for IOS.

    submitted by /u/TheLordOfRust
    [link] [comments]

    Seems legit

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    How to beat phantom zone's elite boss?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Am I that bad at online mode?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Survivor is a chore.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Bnj batman is unfair especially his sp2, how to beat him?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    I really want to FUCKING smash my phone

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    remember to only use them for attacks and not for defense *tears drop*

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment