• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Injustice First Legendary Multiverse event ever

    Injustice First Legendary Multiverse event ever


    First Legendary Multiverse event ever

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I know this is not really anything, but I just finished my first "event" of the Batman LM. When I got the game in April I thought ok no way im doing that the requirements are crazy. But now I do feel super excited at finally completing one, now hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to do the next one xd

    submitted by /u/Vazsko
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of Grayson-after grinding to no avail, I ended up getting it in a mother box��

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Some inj2 exhibitions

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 limited gear

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I dont know if this has alreaby been posted, but i want to know if there are other limited gear like the justice league gear. Also how can you obtain the justice league gear if you missed the event ??

    submitted by /u/warper30
    [link] [comments]

    Will Injustice 2 work on next gen consoles?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Will the game be playable on Xbox x and PS5?

    submitted by /u/MadMuss
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse tip

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    hi guys I have found a trick so to speak which is to change the date of your console which will go back to old multiverses. Do you recommend using it is it bannable?

    submitted by /u/FootsureCrab44
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY! 3 years later I got the elusive CAT CALL.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Raiden's gameplay trailer for Injustice 2 was released today 3 years ago

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Looking for guild(ps4)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and looking for an active guild that I can join

    submitted by /u/between_3_and_20char
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment