• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Injustice Three different robins

    Injustice Three different robins


    Three different robins

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Who were the most asked for games in the older games

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Who were characters that were requested by fans in the older games? For example which character did people want for inj 2 and inj 3? I'm trying to guess the roster for the next game so it would also help if you could answer why some characters in inj1 never made it to inj2

    submitted by /u/Yash-Pandya
    [link] [comments]

    if Red hood were to choose a side, which do you think he would?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    ^^title^^

    submitted by /u/SpencerTheFan
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2/Mortal Kombat 11 pal?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Looking for someone who plays Mortal Kombat 11 or Injustice 2 (If you play both, that would be preferable lol). I'm a total noob in IJ2, but am somewhat kompetent in MK11. Just looking for someone to play and chill with (please have a mic so we can talk), and while not necessary, it would be great if you if you're good at the game, as I'm totally new to fighting games and suck, and would like someone to teach me a thing or two lol. Hope you all have a great day!

    submitted by /u/awesomejdo
    [link] [comments]

    I got it!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Which MK kharacter do you want to see as DLC in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    How hard are Batman combos compared to the rest of the cast

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Had the game for 2 years but yesterday was my 2nd time actually playing it and it's my first fighting game and I'm having trouble with some of Batman's combos. Ik that's cause I'm bad at the game bit I'm curious how Batman compares to the rest of the cast in technical difficulty.

    submitted by /u/CKA02
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to see Stargirl in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    So today I am creating my fan roster for the next game and I wanted to ask this question, does anyone want to see Stargirl in Injustice 3? Personally i wouldn't mind seeing her, I think she could actually be a really cool character with a awesome move set if done right, and she will probably be in the game anyways, since her show is coming out and seems to be very popular from what i've heard.

    submitted by /u/darrylthedudeWayne
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to see Stargirl in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    So today I am creating my fan roster for the next game and I wanted to ask this question, does anyone want to see Stargirl in Injustice 3? Personally i wouldn't mind seeing her, I think she could actually be a really cool character with a awesome move set if done right, and she will probably be in the game anyways, since her show is coming out and seems to be very popular from what i've heard.

    submitted by /u/darrylthedudeWayne
    [link] [comments]

    time skipping multiverse

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Does going to a certain date for a certain multiverse on xbox still work?

    submitted by /u/sethp212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment