• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Injustice So exciting when you get one from a cooper chest

    Injustice So exciting when you get one from a cooper chest


    So exciting when you get one from a cooper chest

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    My classic comic book inspired loadouts. For Aquaman I chose to represent his 90s "barbarian" outfit instead of the orange costume because I'd need the JL movie gear to make it look good (and I got the game just last month)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    New player with questions about gear.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    As someone who is coming over from MK11 after getting really hyped for DC content recently I have a few questions about the gear here.

    1 since I was trash in MK11 ill probably be trash here and will be playing a lot of single-player content until I get comfortable enough to go online. So how important is it to have good gear stats to complete the multiverse "planets"?

    2 would it be best for me to ignore gear until I fully lvl a character?

    3 I see there is a tab to transmog gear but i have collected some gear already but nothing shows up in the tab for me to change its look

    4 does regenerating gear just keep its look but re roll its stats and how rare are the regenerate tokens.

    And if anyone has any tips or advice about anything else in the game I'd really appreciate it thank you.

    submitted by /u/Crow7414
    [link] [comments]

    What is the quickest way to level someone up to thirty?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Rate my level 30 Red Hood with them legendary guns!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Help please?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Is there an easier way of getting gear sets than just opening mother boxes?

    submitted by /u/Bensonn_
    [link] [comments]

    injustice gods amoung us

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    i just downloaded it on my xbox one a few days ago and im in love with it. i plan on doing the story soon

    submitted by /u/jonathanfaulkner
    [link] [comments]

    Is Injustice 2 better than mk11?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Legendary edition on sale for 14.99 on psn and I'm thinking of copping it. What does this game do well that mk11 doesn't ?

    submitted by /u/Traitsofthedevil
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a predictable pattern to the character worlds in Multiverse?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I just started using Poison Ivy and I want to get her to level 30 before the next Poison Ivy world comes around. Is there any way to tell?

    submitted by /u/EmpJoker
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice main....Wonder Bae

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Does the mobile Injustice 2 still give out source crystals for the PS4 version?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I saw a few articles saying that if you link the mobile version to the PS4 version you can farm crystals. I don't see that so far though. Was this deactivated, or should I just press on?

    submitted by /u/Individual99991
    [link] [comments]

    Want help in understanding if it’s a bug or regular. Why Superman’s health and damage shows different numbers. Thanks in advance

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    DC revealed their planning relaunching milestones and their Static Shock movie in development. Do you’re think DC and NetherRealm Studios planned introduced/added Static in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    (PART 3) Level 30 loadouts

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Thinking about getting the unlimited transformations

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    There's obviously gear I like the look of, which I think is the purpose of augmented gear, and other gear items which look stupid but have the best stats in your inventory. That said I've been considering getting the unlimited transformations, and getting source crystals for the premier skins

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [ MICROSOSFT] Injustice 2 PC Ultimate Pack Codes

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    As the title says, I have some codes for the ultimate pack from injustice 2. Only works for the microsoft store on PC. Microsoft sells them for $40, but would anyone want to buy a code for $30 from me?

    submitted by /u/Stuffedpapi
    [link] [comments]

    Here are my other Sub-Zero load-outs since many people asked for them. They’re not as impressive as the first one but I guess they’re decent.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Comics

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I played both games, but the comics are better, can someone please talk about the comics with me, snap is: not_brayden15

    submitted by /u/not_brayden13
    [link] [comments]

    Some learn sections are just too hard!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Why are some of the learn sections so freaking hard?! Most or ok, as I've been learning the past few days and have gotten pretty good at learning combos, but some of them, for example, the punishing section, are just impossible for me! Like seriously, every time I go to punish flash, it doesn't matter if I'm as fast as the fastest man alive, he ALWAYS is ready to block no matter how fast I am! And these thumbs have gone through a lot of crap, so they know what they're doing! XD

    submitted by /u/LLGaming7573
    [link] [comments]

    (PART 2) Level 30 loadouts

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Noob fighter gamer question

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I'm having a hardtime with the short delay for input, I don't feel natural the fact to enter input before the animation execution. I want to press for a second hit once the first hit landed.

    Is there a way to extend the delay to input multiples hit in order to be representative of what we see on screen?

    This is kinda my first classical fighting game, even if i'm a smash bros hardcore player, so I'm not very used to this brand new context and rules.

    Thank you by advance

    submitted by /u/Sinsearm
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantress character specific Multiverse

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    The other day someone wanted to know if it existed.Yes it does. Its called "inner darkness". Ps-if someone knows about redhood's multiverse,let me know.

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Don't rely on AI

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    If you use ai for grinding I kind of get it, saves some time. And if you use it to beat a certain boss you're having trouble with and can't be asked, I also get it. But I find the best practice is to actually play. I played online yesterday and I was playing against these level 30s that didn't know how to play, I assume they ai grinded. But then I played some other players who weren't 30 and was landing the greatest combos I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/MastermindGamingMace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment