• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Injustice Not sure if this is still a thing but finally pulled it from a multiverse :)

    Injustice Not sure if this is still a thing but finally pulled it from a multiverse :)


    Not sure if this is still a thing but finally pulled it from a multiverse :)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    One Multiverse Event Missing

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Do you ever wonder what the next announcer will sound like?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    First game had a robotic female voice and this time around we got an assertive masculine voice. I wonder what the third game will have

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get this gear in 2020? Just bought this game because of the DCFANDOME sale and loved it. I’m also wondering about the other justice league gear sets....

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Hello, I am a newish player to the game and was looking for some tips on blocking, I come from mortal kombat so blocking is a bit harder for me considering there are no button blocks, any tips?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Looking for an active guild on xbox

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been looking for a guild for some time and was wondering if anyone has a spot

    submitted by /u/gh0str1d3r04
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 on xbox one... How to select AI??

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    The loadouts go 1-5 then go back round, how do you select an ai loadout in multiverse? Or do they only unlock at a certain level or something?

    HAS TO BE XBOX ONE INSTRUCTIONS PLZ

    submitted by /u/_crinkie_
    [link] [comments]

    Been out of the game for awhile are they making Injustice 3?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I know every 4 years they would do mortal kombat and injustice and 2021 would be the year a new one would come out. Does anybody know that at least it's in development?

    submitted by /u/beast006
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to reset game progress on samsung S8 galaxy?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I wanted to start over again but i dont know how

    submitted by /u/Joakimdel
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of Grayson strings?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Anyone have good strings for the Dick Stick? It took so long to get it and now it feels clunky and slow. Was it worth it???

    submitted by /u/thewhothewhatok
    [link] [comments]

    SUPERMAN is here...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Faster way to get Guild Points

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I recently joined a guild and I'm having a fair amount of difficulty getting guild points. I have to get 500 daily and it's been hard. I've been fighting in the guild multiverse but doing one set of 12 opponents only gets me about 100 points. Is there a quicker way to get guild points?

    submitted by /u/CoyMercury39329
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into fighting games with Injustice 2

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Hello! I am an absolute begginer in fighting games in general and new to Injustice 2, I bought it out of curiosity, didn't even know it was a thing and since I'm a bit of a comic nerd I just jumped in. I'm trying to learn, baby steps, and I want to learn a few characters. Getting to the point, I want to practice and learn combos, I can tell there are tons of great youtube videos with guides and combo lists, but I'd like to find an actual list, an IMAGE with all the combos listed (with xbox buttons if possible), I play in PC with dual monitor and my dream scenario to learn is to have the game on one screen and the combo list (not a video, a list) on the other one so I can practice. Is it possible? thank you very much in advance!!

    P.S.: I guess it's obvious but I'm not looking for the in-game combo list, I look for cool long combos discovered by players as in the wonderful youtube guides.

    submitted by /u/eljuanyo
    [link] [comments]

    need friends and an active guild

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    just got injustice 2 still pretty noob at it. just wanted to know if there are any active guilds or people who would like to add me. any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/potatoprince69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment