• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Get over here!!!

    Injustice Mobile Get over here!!!


    Get over here!!!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I present, the reason I'm doing drugs.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I think the game is trying to tell me something here..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I spent my hard earned coined only to get the worst of the worst

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    First time playing Phantom Zone

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    MP Update (Android): Shao hasn't played, Crespo is too far behind to reasonably catch up.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I think I got lucky

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    MP Update on Android: Shao/Kahn has made his move again, 1 match and now only 3K BR behind u/EmberMistBTD.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    If only the red shards and nth metal slots were switched

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Question about IJ2 Supes 5% damage/health passive

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I looked it up on the fandom and it has the stats it has with and without the bonus. Does the display on the card only show the base and the 5%s are invisible?

    submitted by /u/777Gamble
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday I got BNMM and today I pulled her (one of my favourite characters by far) out of a challenge booster pack. The fact that I started playing the game a week ago and I've been able to make all this progress just blows my mind. Thank you all for the amazing tips you've given me, stay safe!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    RNG

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    I just got the LoA Hood and LoA Blade in two tickets, but I've been trying to get the LoA Knives for years now, some would call me lucky, I call myself annoyed haha.

    submitted by /u/ItzKeyring
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfaction.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Metal New 52 Black Adam from Veteran Crystals only PZ

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Phantom Zone Reward Study (08/06/2020-08/20/2020)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    You know the drill, boys and girls. This will be considered as 'PZ Study 3' and will be included in the overall PZ Study Findings.

    For those who are new, if you'd like to help with our PZ study kindly comment your crystal difficulty (Trainee, Veteran, Elite, or mixed) and the corresponding reward you get after completing 5 crystals. If you'd like to share your individual crystal reward, make sure it's mentioned clearly so that it's not confused with the other reward.

    Feel free to share any and all information regarding PZ rewards, like amount of Nth Metal and Valorium Alloy gained etc.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Skop0s
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to the people that helped me get this card.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Limited Credit Packs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    When was the last time they had a pack other than the challenge and regular booster packs in the shop that were bought with credits and not irl money.

    submitted by /u/HoneyDrizzy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I setup a defense team?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    My attacking team is batgirl, blackest night Batman, and luchador bane. It's really good on offense, but it sucks on defense. I wanna setup my flashpoint team for defense, but do I have to keep switching it back every time I stop playing online?

    submitted by /u/BlackGirlsRockk
    [link] [comments]

    Is GLJC part of Shazam’s ability??

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Wishful thinking

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone else wish there was a replay for defensive battles, I'd love to be able to see exactly where things went right or wrong and I think it would be a great addition to the game, obviously it won't happen but I still think it would be sweet.

    submitted by /u/ItzKeyring
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been having troubles upgrading some of my gear due to the amount of green shards i will need. Any tips or advice on how i can get some shards consistently to help upgrade?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Top 5 favourite characters

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Follow up from my post yesterday, what are everyone's top 5 characters to use in the game?

    List below and explain why :)

    submitted by /u/ItzKeyring
    [link] [comments]

    This my 3rd metal, have the best 3 now :)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    We almost there!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment