• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Injustice I was looking at injustice fights on YouTube and this thumbnail caught my eye

    Injustice I was looking at injustice fights on YouTube and this thumbnail caught my eye


    I was looking at injustice fights on YouTube and this thumbnail caught my eye

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    My Injustice 3 Wishlist/Prediction List

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Staff of Grayson. Upvotes on the left

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Character power/trait tier list

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Its been so long since Injustice and injustice 2 came out.So many tier lists made.Yet not a single one comparing character trait/power.I'd love to know if anyone finds one.

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Roster – All 38 Characters You Can Play

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Injustice 2's roster is arguably the best we could ask for in a fighting game! Beloved characters come to life in Netherealm & DC's collaboration. If someone is wondering how many characters are there in Injustice 2 game, you can check this blogpost right here https://altarofgaming.com/injustice-2-characters-roster/
    Oh yeah, Catwoman is my favourite, which one is your favourite?

    submitted by /u/FreeckyCake
    [link] [comments]

    Making Injustice 2 YT cover art on Photoshop

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    HQ in her natural habitat��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Justice League No.13 by AlexGarner

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Just got the game from the Microsoft Summer sale, I have a question...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    So I got the complete game, with all the DLC for like $15...and so far I have only been doing 1v1 with family. I am going to dive into playing more tonight and was wondering...where should I start first? Any little tips and stuff would be appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/RiverFenixBen
    [link] [comments]

    Could NIGHTWING have the BEST CORNER STRATEGY?! HE CAN DO 50% CHIP DAMAG...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Strength Vs Ability Vs Defence Vs Health

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    What's your fav to upgrade? I know simply put most people prefer strength for combos and ability for zoning.. I think defence and health are slept on. Faced this guy and he was practically a guild boss. Hit him with over 20 combos. He hit me with one combo. He still won via time out. LOL amazing set of gear. I admire the grind.

    submitted by /u/MastermindGamingMace
    [link] [comments]

    Having all 3 Sirens was cool. Let's hope Ivy returns in 4.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips for learning combos?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently bought Injustice 2 for the PS4, but the thing is, I've never played a combo fighter game before, so I'm new to the whole combo system. How did you guys learn your combos? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/PoopHa
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Multiverse unstable please try again later.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Just bought the game again since it was on sale for Xbox wanted to grind out my batman but since I bought it all I get is "multiverse unstable" is it shut offline or is my game bugged?

    submitted by /u/TheAlmightySkeletor
    [link] [comments]

    Confirmed: Injustice coming to DC Fandome!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Check out Injustice Gods Among Us- King Of The Hill HD - Bane vs Doomsday in Arkham Asylum

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment