• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Injustice Feels like Christmas!But sure I'll barely get my main's gears.

    Injustice Feels like Christmas!But sure I'll barely get my main's gears.


    Feels like Christmas!But sure I'll barely get my main's gears.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    In the last tower to complete the sub zero multiverse i got my noob saibot shader and i got the mk 3 chest piece AND i got to lvl 30 with sub! O boy what a day to be alive.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    My first custom fightstick art! Ready for Injustice 3

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    First legendary! Now to get guild credits for the staff...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 might get announced soon and it might be a prequel!! What characters would you like to see come back? For me Nightwing

    submitted by /u/Amray19
    [link] [comments]

    I'll just leave this here...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    When you almost have the puzzle completed but your missing that one piece

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Levels?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    A friend just got injustice two, so I decided to check out this subreddit. I am seeing stuff about levels and I was curious exactly how much stuff like this affects the gameplay, especially in local matches but overall would be nice as well.

    submitted by /u/sithdude24
    [link] [comments]

    Had this mashup, and I wish I had a better picture but either way. Fear vs Fear, who will win?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    What are some characters you would like to see added in Injustice 3 that weren’t in 2, or a character from 1 you would like to see return?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Personally Booster Gold is a must. But I'd also love to see Plastic Man, Huntress, Constantine, Mister Miracle, and Saint Walker. With returning characters being Deathstroke, and Sinestro.

    submitted by /u/revenge_for_greedo
    [link] [comments]

    I think buy Injustice on xbox one

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    who plays Injustice 2 how many people are online on Xbox One? Should me buy?

    writing in comments

    submitted by /u/Kweiy187
    [link] [comments]

    Does the multiverse reset still work?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I want to get some gear (such as justice league) and was wondering if the glitch where you go offline on Xbox and set date and time to that date works still?

    submitted by /u/BallerDash
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to buy source crystals!?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I just want to customise the look of my characters. And each item costs 2000 source crystals to transform. I think that's way too expensive when it's literally not changing the stats (which would affect gameplay) but instead its just the look.

    submitted by /u/MastermindGamingMace
    [link] [comments]

    Ai loudout

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    What are some good loud outs for the flash on ai battle simulator

    submitted by /u/tangosreddit
    [link] [comments]

    I need help getting the only a real master trophy on injustice 2 for ps4 can anybody help?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    End my suffering.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Any matchup advice for Enchantress when fighting Aquaman?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Tentacle Strike stopped me from any proper set ups, and trying to rush down aquaman tends to be a bad idea for me lol. I know I could switch but I like bringing the best out of the characters I play, so any generic tips or Enchantress specific tech you guys coukd share would be great.

    submitted by /u/DarkAvenger2012
    [link] [comments]

    Any point to download injustice 2 mobile besides grid and the one box it gives you?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Do you earn source crystals or anything for injustice 2? Should I grind on mobile or not? Also sucks theres so many cool skins for mobile but we don't get a Jason Mamoa skin on the game lol

    submitted by /u/kkrive500
    [link] [comments]

    Use the AI to beat Very Hard Master Battle Sim, they said. It won’t take long, they said.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment