• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Injustice F##@ finally after 3 years

    Injustice F##@ finally after 3 years


    F##@ finally after 3 years

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    This suit genuinely feels like a venomized batman

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    After years of playing, I finally noticed that behind Two-Face, there’s Solomon Grundy in a cell.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Shredder is the guest character I would be excited to see the most in Injustice 3

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    What you’re think about Stargirl (Voice by Mae Whitman) being in Injustice 3? She be prefect?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Quite proud of my Batman

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    PS4 sale of Injustice: Gods Among Us

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    The Bat Force Red / Gold

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Easter egg in injustice teaser? Was re reading injustice 2 and noticed this on the first page

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    here's my level 30 green arrow! :)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Leveling up

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game, is there a decent way to level up?

    submitted by /u/Reallukebax
    [link] [comments]

    How is this player doing a full screen cat dash with catwoman? (youtube link included)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    For Injustice 2: This is an old video, but the player is showing a full screen cat dash at 0:54 https://youtu.be/VeVDChVNVpI?t=54

    When I do cat dash, it goes a much shorter distance. If I do a meter burn, it hits twice but doesn't extend range. Is this something that was nerfed and is no longer possible? I looked at nerf notes, and didn't see a range mentioned.

    I see on the screen that he is hitting r1 on a ps4 controller. I am on the PC using xbox, and that would translate to right bumper, which doesn't do anything.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Okumam
    [link] [comments]

    Does the supermove have to trigger or can the damage of the first hit count as a supermove finish?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    For example like how robin stabs them and the the supermove starts. Would the stab count as a supermove finish?

    submitted by /u/LilSquigga
    [link] [comments]

    Muiltiverse is unavailable

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I have reinstalled and left the game for hours to do whatever installing it needs I have left it and left and idk what to do

    The game just says the multiverse will be available in 0 seconds. I'm tired and I'm considering just giving up on the game

    submitted by /u/aikhoje
    [link] [comments]

    favorite injustice comic book moment? mine is when superman became a yellow lantern along with hal

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Story mode >24 hours

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm sorry I came on this sub yesterday with the same issue and some said to let it install for 30 minutes and I left the cane and nothing happened. I decided to delete the game from my storage but the saved data is still there. I would like to say that this is a another PS4 but I have ps plus so I did the save data transfer some months ago. So deleted the game but I couldn't remove the disc so I had to switch off my play station and trigger it a disc removal and switching it on as well by pressing the button on its face. Anyways I then re inserted the disc and downloaded the only update it had and then is started the game. The first time it showed error 30005-8 and the second time it started up but said something about my disc not being read while I was downloading back the dlcs from Ultimate edition. So those downloaded and finally entered the game after a third time it said download game updates and everything seemed fine except for the story mode, online, multiverses and guild parts in red. My gear and levels were all intact even on my dlc characters but all I can play is single match and practice with the estimated time on multiverse being 0 seconds

    submitted by /u/aikhoje
    [link] [comments]

    This Belt I just got

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Why is hammer fury so hard to do

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I just want to play red hood better and here I am on the learn section trying to complete the 8th one but no his hammers are abominations when trying to do a combo y, y, b, a, a, y

    submitted by /u/thezombiepigman151
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play injustice gods among us mobile offline?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Old but gold

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Wouldn't be nice to have all the old characters plus the new one in the sequel? A formula like the one nintendo used for smash, I think it would be doable in more powerful consoles like pc, xbox and ps. I can't let scarecrow and red hood go and I want back deathstroke.

    submitted by /u/RyzerOmega
    [link] [comments]

    60FPS PATCH FOR IJ2 IS FINALLY HERE, PC BROS!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I3: Hero Mashups!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I was inspired by DCeased, when they merged my two mains (Black Canary and Green Lantern.) If you unlocked a Green Lantern ring and could apply it to a slew of different characters to combine their move set with GL's! (Batman, Flash, and others would also be applicable.)

    Arsenal would be a combo of Green Arrow and Red Hood's move sets, and Fear Batman would be a mashup of Batman and Scarecrow.

    Love this idea, and while I don't see it happening tbh it's fun to discuss! Who would you like to mashup?

    submitted by /u/wes205
    [link] [comments]

    I dont own the game yet but do yall think I should get injustice 2 and is it still alive

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Tired of playing mk11 amt

    submitted by /u/zack201738
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment