• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Injustice The BEST GRAPPLER IN NRS HISTORY?! SOLOMON GRUNDY (INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US)

    Injustice The BEST GRAPPLER IN NRS HISTORY?! SOLOMON GRUNDY (INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US)


    The BEST GRAPPLER IN NRS HISTORY?! SOLOMON GRUNDY (INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Can’t play as DLC characters even though I have them installed on Xbox.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Hi all. I recently installed I2 again and when I loaded up the game none of my dlc characters were playable. It shows them in the load outs with all the gear I've unlocked but I for some reason can't play as them. Any suggestions as to how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Exatal123
    [link] [comments]

    How Long Does It Take to Beat the Main Story?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I saw online it says 3-4 hours. Is that true for a first time player? Or is it like RE2 or other games where that's an expert level, and it's more realistically going to take 8-10 hrs? -hoping to get it beat tonight if that's actually a genuine estimate-

    submitted by /u/JustAFanManfoREAL
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2: Wonder Woman 1: 18 Scale Action Figure is 25% off

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    YOU have no choice but to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!! BEST TRAIT IN THE GAME! ...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    The Fish guy......i suck as him

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Can you get gear with power gems

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a way in Injustice 2 to get gear with power gems

    submitted by /u/PsychWolf___
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a high augment idk

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I was watching videos on channels with low subs and found this video. It’s nicely edited and just relaxing. Nothing too special but I just think he deserves more views.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Tips?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get into Superman. Anyone have any tips or tricks?

    submitted by /u/kankazy01
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get regen tokens faster?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I've currently got about 30, waiting for my characters to get level 30 before using them. And I'm just curious on how I actually obtain them as so far I've just played the multiverse and have gathered them. Is there a specific or faster way of gathering them?

    submitted by /u/usermanlyk
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Multiverse Damage Challenges

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    What's the fastest way to get the 3,000,000 damage requirement for the legendary multiverse?

    submitted by /u/LilSquigga
    [link] [comments]

    INJUSTICE COMIC QUESTION

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to comics but I'm slowly learning a lot of terminology and such. I want to read the Injustice Storyline, and the Year One Complete Collection (ik there's a collection for all five years) makes the most sense to buy. I was reading on amazon and online abt digital issues that come with the book or something? Is that true or are all the year one issues physically included in the complete collection? If you need me to clarify something lmk and thanks for your help! (Ps I posted this in r/DCComics too lol)

    submitted by /u/IronThor2004
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with time multiverse

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the day where I can get a black manta multiverse

    submitted by /u/kyle_landwehr
    [link] [comments]

    Active guild xbox?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Someone hás an active guild for xbox?

    submitted by /u/ZECAPEDRERO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment