• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Injustice 1 Legendary tower and 250k Guild credits later......

    Injustice 1 Legendary tower and 250k Guild credits later......


    1 Legendary tower and 250k Guild credits later......

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Injustice: Year Zero is officially confirmed and this article from The Hollywood Reporter has some cool details.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Just max leveled my subzero. Got max gear too

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Wooooot azreal in injustice 2

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Fianally all epic gear for my main homie wub zero i spent 4 hours doing his multiverse with under leveled sub zero

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    If Injustice 3 is indeed coming out, who would you want to see added to the roster? Share your wishlist.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I'm sure NRS and DC have their own plans, but let's just put up a wishlist of our own.

    One character I'd LOVE to see at some point in the Injustice series is Terry McGinnis, a.k.a. Batman Beyond. Bonus points if Will Friedle returns to voice him. Terry more than earned the mantle of Batman in his origin series, and it's a shame that newer DC content (i.e. the DCAMU movies) didn't feature him (though, to be fair, Apokalips War happened). To add him in, I'd have it be that Terry is sent back in time from a future where Earth is all but doomed, and that he must stop the coming apocalypse by allying with Bruce and the new Justice League. (And no, saving his future does not erase Terry from existence, despite that it runs a significant risk of doing so.)

    Another one I'd love to see is Jessica Cruz as our Green Lantern representative, or at least as a counterpart to Hal Jordan. She's featured in the Injustice mobile game, after all.

    Another one I'm sure people would love to add is Lady Shiva. She so far hasn't featured at all in the Injustice games or comics (AFAIK), even if she has some mention in the mobile game.

    Finally, as a guest star from Mortal Kombat, I know people would want Scorpion or Sub-Zero, but they already had their shot (as did Raiden). As such, I'm thinking the guest star should be either Shang Tsung, Baraka or Kano, though they may be hard to feature given their penchant for fatalities. Still, having one of those three would work because of their appearances in MK vs DC. I'd most prefer Shang Tsung, especially after Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa's performance in MK11.

    That's my current wishlist, though. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/darkdill
    [link] [comments]

    Abilities

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I've been playing around with abilities and I have to say, so far I am less than impressed with abilities that take both slots I would expect them to 2 if not 3 times as good as a single slot, but I've found them to be weak and ineffective.

    Maybe it's me, but that looks like a game-play experience that could be improved.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t believe it took me THIS long to notice THAT cameo. You know the one I mean. (image from Jonathan Thompson’s ArtStation)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Here's some fan art of Leonardo! [Artwork] Who else picked up the Legendary DLC on sale?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    NetherRealm Studios did last two Injustice games, added three MK characters. Never get a characters? If NR decided on which female MK fighter in INjustice 3? It would be Jade. Imaginged play as her? Plus which female MK character like to seem in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment