• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Injustice When you come up against your arch nemesis and you’re both looking god tier...

    Injustice When you come up against your arch nemesis and you’re both looking god tier...


    When you come up against your arch nemesis and you’re both looking god tier...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Silver Reverse Flash kinda nice tho

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    With At&T selling NRS do you guys think there's gonna be an injustice 3?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    A&T is selling WB interactive which includes many studios such as Netherrealm Studios the maker of Mortal Kombat and Injustice. From the latest news I've heard that sale does not include the right to use the characters. Which mean that licensing would have to be discussed separately. Knowing all that do you think we will ever see an injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/takgillo
    [link] [comments]

    Owww maaaan I just thought, what if IJ3 had no Aquaman, but King Shark and Aquaman as a premier skin for him??? Could be?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Ps4 Injustice Glitches

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone know (since I found no rule saying I can't do this) any glitches to help me out - gear,XP, motherboxes anything tbh would be great only thing I don't need is online glitches but other than that please let me know!

    submitted by /u/MrFattyMe
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find these epic pieces of gear in boxes

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hey so I've been opening gold guild boxes literally all day today, and yesterday too, and I haven't found the following not even once: Armor of five inversions, Torture of phuul, son of santa prisca steeled armor, combat armor of gotham's ruler, spiked legs of prey, atlantean zodiac hands, kdra armplates, kdra enforcer scarab, siren's stimulating thigh boots, cathletic cowl, arms of the outsider's machinations, technomorph leg plates, elinore stone's experimental boosters, king grodd's shin guards of humanity's culling, king grodd's crest of humanity's culling, dominating bloodsport pauldrons, liz's restored pyrokinetic pants, pheromone emitting bodice, fists of shao kahn's defeat, hired hero's boots of fury, retro waynetech custom battle gauntlets, black iron restraints, pants of H'El's unholy crusade, avatar of the life entity's crown, wood of the parliament, bracers of rising action. They're the only ones missing to complete my epic sets, and I just can't find them, i must have spent at least 24 hours in total opening thousands of boxes and none of them showed up not even once. Is there some other way I have to get them? Or wtf is wrong. At this point I start to worry they don't even exist in the game

    submitted by /u/SpeedColaZero
    [link] [comments]

    Remember Dr. Fate’s OP Gear effect?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone remembers when DF's 'Perfect Order' epic gear set was insanely OP bc the 'Ether drain' effect, which gave you a whopping 50% health back from using special moves? Yes it was only a 3% chance but wow i can't tell u how many matches i won bc of that. Anyway, i was wondering if the devs added an extra zero by accident or if they actually meant for it to be 50%, bc now it's like 5% health back?

    submitted by /u/korenlo
    [link] [comments]

    Any gear card which can regain health in injustice-1

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Just wondering if there is any gear card which can regain the health of the whole team back... Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ReginaFalange23
    [link] [comments]

    Are There Any Good Sources for Learning Injustice 1/Gods Among Us? (Also Discord link pls?)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I know this sub is mainly on I2 now but as a broke man who got the ultimate editon for free during the promo, I'm planning to stick with it. I've been watching beginner guides via Youtube but I'd like to learn more.

    And the Discord link on the sub's sidebar seems to be invalid now. Is there no permalink?

    submitted by /u/EthanTheCreator
    [link] [comments]

    IJ3 character wishlist - Calendar Man and Bat-mite included (and yes, even dead ones, if there will be, I don't care) and expectations for the game. And what are yours?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    *Before starting, I'll say that I hate characters with flying stances, but some of them are ok and bearable enough to admit them. I want: a Red Hood comeback as he is my second favorite after Bats, so bats counts. Flash, of course, Green Lanter, Bane, Deadshot (and maybe Deathstroke as a premier skin for him, cz they are pretty much similar), Captain Cold comeback, Shazam (with a stance similar, or like in IJ1 GAU (Black Adam premier skin), Ares, Vixen, Blue Beetle (one of my favorite guys), Scarecrow, Darkseid (yeah, I want this badass back, but with more hand to hand combat and less beam shit), Atom (shit, love this dude), and there was an idea bringing The Mask, honestly, it's amazing, but when somebody wrote about bringing Scooby-Doo, I was like, LMAO, why??? He's not even a fighting type. Black Manta, Booster Gold, Enchantress, Firestorm, Powergirl, Huntress, Plastic Man, Shark King and maaaaybe Calendar Man? Cz, man, just think about opportunities, like, his super ability to summon different holiday creature, just like Green Arrow does with his arrows. And what about Bat-mite? His 4th (or 5th) dimensional abilities have a lot of potential to create a good or maybe even an amazing character. They guys I don't give two phuks about or don't bother me if included are: Supes the btchass, I hate him (not to offend his fans), not for the storyline though, but for what he is. I don't know, I just can't live up with this guy. However, if they make a ground-stanced Superboy with Zod premier skin, could be much better. Cyborg. Oh Cyborg. Hahah, he kinda pisses me of cz he is annoying af. I don't want him Hawk family. None should be included, damn.. Really annoying character was Hawkgirl in IJ1 GAU. And of course Aquaman, I know, he's one of main characters, but man... Anyone who dislikes him like me, will get my point. He had a lot of potential, but they made him with that shity trident, so he gets very annoying. Guys I don't mind if included are: Green Arrow, Catwoman, Solomon Grundy, Zattana. Phew, it was quite a list. Expectations: More gear, intro's/outro's like in mk11. Plenty offline modes, you know, to kick some AI ass. And an ability to win/earn/gain any gear/ability by playing either online or offline. Share your ideas!

    submitted by /u/JasonTheRedHood
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random question

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Are the special gear sets (Like all the JL sets or the Green Arrow CW set) available in mother boxes? If not, How can i get it?

    submitted by /u/Colosbe10
    [link] [comments]

    My cast list for Injustice 3

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    These are based on who's still alive from the comics and the two games ! If a character is dead they aren't coming back for the third installment.

    Injustice 3 characters !

    Returning characters from the second game

    Aquaman Atom Atrocitus Bane Batman Black Adam Black Canary Blue Beetle cat women Cyborg Dark side Dead shot The flash Firestorm Green lantern Green arrow Harley Quinn Red hood Robin / Nightwing Scarecrow Starfire Superman Wonder Woman Swamp thing Poison ivy Super girl

    New characters

    Lobo ( returns from game 1) Constantine Super boy Wonder girl Mera Plastic man Killer croc Booster gold Raven ( returns from game 1) Godspeed

    DLC

    He- man Spawn Power rangers Mk characters ( whoever )

    submitted by /u/TheYazzman
    [link] [comments]

    Servers

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Are the multiverse servers shut down? Every time i try to play(since January) it wont let me into multiverse. Ive tried uninstalling and downloading it again and it didnt work

    submitted by /u/JustWinning733
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active guild on PS4

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I am very active in this game.

    submitted by /u/SonDonut
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go to grind shaders?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I want the rage shader for gl but cant find it

    submitted by /u/stormcalleriscool
    [link] [comments]

    True or Nah

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Black Canary is like the Sindel of Injustice. Minus the hair

    submitted by /u/NoLxveNiCe
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Injustice 2 while it’s on sale right now?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I want to know if I should buy Injustice 2 right now while it's on sale and why? I thought reddit would be a good place to come to.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Night27
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I love dabbling I'm #2 and I'm curious if people still play the first one on ps4 it's often disgustingly cheap and I've thought about picking it up.

    submitted by /u/M1stermonster318
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Injustice 2 Glitches

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know (since I found no rule saying I can't do this) any glitches to help me out - gear,XP, motherboxes anything tbh would be great only thing I don't need is online glitches but other than that please let me know!

    submitted by /u/MrFattyMe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment