• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Injustice What do you guys think of my scarecrow?

    Injustice What do you guys think of my scarecrow?


    What do you guys think of my scarecrow?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    What if after Injustice 3 came out they made a UMK3 kind of game for Injustice?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    That meaning it had all of the characters from the first 3 games

    submitted by /u/russianscanfloat
    [link] [comments]

    Over 200 hrs, 3 years later....still opening mother boxes

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    3 out of 15: My Top Gear Combinations

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    How’s the look

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    INJ3 - Next Generation Heroes & Villans

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I think for the next Injustice title, they should push the next generation of superheroes and super villains to the forefront. Don't get me wrong, we all love the classics, but I think it's time to give the younger characters a chance to be in the game or have a bigger role in the story. Supergirl, Fire Storm, Blue Beatle and Robin are all perfect examples of what I'm trying to explain.

    submitted by /u/Elijah_music
    [link] [comments]

    Matchup advice?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    For some reason I'm always getting buttfucked by batman players online and i don't struggle against any other heroes like him. Anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    If they won’t give us Martian Manhunter...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    They better have Miss Martian in injustice 3.

    submitted by /u/Surrealcatfish32
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game on Steam

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Is there anyone playing online? Steam charts said there were around 400 people but I cannot find a match. I don't want to do player fights cause I haven't unlocked any gear.

    submitted by /u/Lithonate
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like a mix of Zendaya, Rihanna, and Monica Raymund.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Is super girl broken or am I just garbage

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I'm fighting the black manta multiverse the level 25 10 fighter tower I near flawless everyone with my level 29 black manta then supergirl comes out of nowhere and floors me am I just trash or are her moves stupidly broken

    submitted by /u/mpbarry
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Guild

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Just a reminder we are an active group 30+ members, anyone can join as long as you help on guild multiverse :) ID DAVNK

    submitted by /u/mccormack123
    [link] [comments]

    Who would want some Doom Patrol representation in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    If 55% + say yes I am going to give some of my ideas for the characters from the show that could be added and some of their moves

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Benno_0824
    [link] [comments]

    There is no better gear piece than his hammer and sickle crest

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I have Injustice 2 standard edition (physical copy) on Xbox, if I were to get the legendary edition, it’s at GameStop for $12.99, would this affect the game I already have?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I'm sure this question has already been asked but I just need help....

    submitted by /u/AlphaCenturion842
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win in real life? BATMAN OR SUPERMAN

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I think I’m an outlier

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Personally I actually enjoy that there's a reason to get gear for the stats. I think the MK11 gear was plain dumb and this was the better version.

    submitted by /u/mpbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong amount of source crystals purchased?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    So I looked at source crystals to purchase and it showed that it was super cheap, 10 dollars for 325,000 I kid you not! So I bought it and it gave me 23,000 and then the menu changed back to normal! Like, c'mon! If anyone had this happen I'd love to know im not the only one.

    submitted by /u/braixenftw
    [link] [comments]

    Since people have been sharing, figured I'd show off my updated loadouts.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    What Doom Patrol member do you want in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Multiverse unstable

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    So I had reinstalled injustice 2 on my Xbox one because I was gonna start grinding the multiverse for gear and levels once I had finished NG+ for Batman Arkham knight. When I went to play and grind for gear and levels in I2 in the multiverse, I got a message saying "The multiverse is unstable." It's been like this for the past 2-3 days. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even deleting my saved data to reboot it in. Is there anyway to fix this or did I catch the game at a bad time? Feedback would be most grateful!

    submitted by /u/Arrow103
    [link] [comments]

    Made a guild

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Is this Robin ability any good? Seems bad

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment