• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Injustice My Injustice3 Wishlist! And for the question Hoping for a Rorschach premier skin

    Injustice My Injustice3 Wishlist! And for the question Hoping for a Rorschach premier skin


    My Injustice3 Wishlist! And for the question Hoping for a Rorschach premier skin

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    A Painting my girlfriend did of my favorite character, in injustice and in comics, what do you guys think? She also does digital paintings and commisions

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    DaMn iT dAmiAn!( Sorry for the shitty quality on Damians face but I think the memes funnier with the shit quality)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just got the 2nd one and i was wonder, is there a way to obtain cw gear for flash and green arrow like in the previous one? If not thanks

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Reviewing Injustice 1's Story!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Help with that one online practice with a friend trophy

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    There's this one trophy in Injustice: Ultimate Edition for the PS4, where you have to enter online practice mode with one of the people on your friends list. I was wondering if anyone would be free in about 20 hours to help me with that? It's around 4 in England time.

    submitted by /u/DerpyDrago
    [link] [comments]

    Is the starfiee gear available?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    When legendary edition came out. Starfire got an H.M.S.S gear set. Can you still get that? I took a long break from the game when alot of other games came out, came back and thought it looked good. Just wondering

    submitted by /u/Mag_-
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Wishlist

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 comics or game first

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I just finished injustice year 5 and have already played the first game so I know what happens in that. I did play the first chapter of injustice 2 and noticed it changed some stuff from the comics so I'm wondering if the whole game changes a lot from the comics and if I should read them first or after I beat he game

    submitted by /u/galaxyadmirer
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Guild

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Guild Called Avengers if anyone wants to join, very active guild, ID:DAVNK , 15+ members so far

    submitted by /u/mccormack123
    [link] [comments]

    Are jacked up input errors a problem for anybody else?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    So, I've been getting back into the game recently because I picked it up on PC during the summer sale, and I've noticed that inputs feel really off. I know I'm doing the right input for specials, but the game will just randomly decide that the special won't come out, or sometimes it will straight up give me a completely different special move that has a totally different input, and I'm 90 percent sure that it's not an input error on my part. Is this a problem for anybody else, and does anyone know how to fix it? I've tried fiddling with the controller options and nothing has helped.

    submitted by /u/T0XX1N
    [link] [comments]

    Best & Worst Character Design/Execution

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    In your opinions, what characters are (near) perfectly executed in terms of visuals and skills/specials/abilities/etc. and which are underwhelming and could have been done better? For example, which characters fighting style accurately reflects the essence of their character?

    I find the lantern characters, especially Green Lantern, to be wanting. It seems like there's so much to do with him and his projections, but so many of his moves are just martial arts and moving people around with the color green.

    submitted by /u/MasterPL0
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s stupid.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    So with the TMNT there was a Batman and tmnt crossover comic published by dc. My main point is that supernatural, dean and Sam, have comics published by dc which would make them loosely dc character same with the mystery inc. I know it's kinda stupid to think that the mystery inc could be in injustice 3 as guest but I thought the same about the TMNT and the scooby apocalypse comic is pretty weird so a nice fit, but still kind of stupid. I just think it'll be interesting to see if the make it, but if any guest are almost definitely coming it would be neo and he-man.

    submitted by /u/Hydrocon03
    [link] [comments]

    If i use a controller on pc, will i go on console servers? (Steam)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I wanted to buy the game on steam because its pretty cheap rn and i've always wanted to play it but im Pretty sure the game is dead on steam and i dont want to waste my money

    submitted by /u/V3nomous_
    [link] [comments]

    I lost all my equipment!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was playing the multiverse and suffered a connection error, when I returned to the game all my equipment and mother boxes were gone, the progress of the characters and the profile was the same. I already tried to restart the game, restart the PC, restore the caches and even enter an online room to update with the system. It didn't even open a mother box, does anyone know how to solve it?Sorry my english from google translator.

    Edit:
    Apparently you need to PURCHASE a mother box for the system to return with your equipment in my case I reinstalled the game and purchased a mother box and everything went back to normal

    submitted by /u/MestreGatuno
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Questions

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Im a noob. I missed everything for this game. I was playing fortnite for like 2 years

    Ok now I have injustice What's the fastest way to get legendary gear. How do I get in a good guild.
    I want unlock things. I be the game in 30 secs. How do I level up fast. I just want subzero and flash gear

    submitted by /u/Logrimot2
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody wanna play some Injustice 1 on PS4?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I just want to chill and play some Lobo.

    Lemme know!

    submitted by /u/PiccioneDentato
    [link] [comments]

    This game is extremely different! Advice?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I recently got back into this game as I really wanted to be actually good at it and I gave up when I played it originally because I was doing so poorly that it just wasn't fun. now I have definitely improved I've got a lot of the combos better but I find the defensive part of the game very difficult. hit confirming a super hard for me as I have about 0.1 seconds to react and then I get punished super hard I get stuck in corners and it's hard to get out of them and it seems I have almost no time to react in general to critical parts of the game. This is my first fighting game though. do I just need a jam more hours and get used to one specific character or are there things that I can improve upon to make my reactions faster?

    submitted by /u/thesonofvader22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment