• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Injustice My 3rd Silver loot box and I Get this

    Injustice My 3rd Silver loot box and I Get this


    My 3rd Silver loot box and I Get this

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Line in the sand(Robin)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Is this a good ability?

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    Since in Mortal Kombat 11 Cary tagawa I believe was used for Shang Tsung since he was so iconic as the character I would love if Captain Cold would return as Wentworth Miller for Injustice 3.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Am I the only person that gives every character a loadout name?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    For example, one of my Hellboy loadouts are called "Smoking Gun". And one of my Atom loadouts are called "Tiny Titan". I don't know, maybe I'm weird.

    submitted by /u/unhappysouleater
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one new guild looking for members

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Greetings all. Just got the game and have started a guild. Have a few of my friends joining but would love to get some additional members to help us grow and get some challenges. We welcome new and vet players and we have some of both. Our ID is 7E2WX. Flash Strike Force. It's not named after the superhero...a tribute to a dog i used to have. If you like the team we also have a crew and posse on gta v and red dead and a clan in destiny 2. Would love to get some new members. We just ask you to be friendly respectful and active. Looking forward to our new teammates

    submitted by /u/biscuit07238
    [link] [comments]

    help please

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I just bought the game yesterday cuz the legendary edition was on sale for 15 bucks. I know the game isn't too active online but is there anyone with an active guild on Xbox? Or is there a way to get guild credits without other members?

    submitted by /u/sethp212
    [link] [comments]

    Newish Player

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I recently bought an Xbox from my friend, and he left his account and all of his games on it for me, including Injustice 2 Legendary Edition. I've messed around with the game before playing versus matches against him, but I never had time to actually learn how to play the game.

    Now that I technically own the game though, I'm really interested in getting good at the game, so I was hoping I could get some tips from you all.

    The things I'm really interested in are tips on how to play Sub-Zero and Robin (those are the two I'm most intrigued in at the moment) and the best way to get good gear/level up characters.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/apocalypse652643
    [link] [comments]

    Save Swap

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I've been playing injustice 2 for a few years now on an offline account (not xbox live) and I was wondering if I could somehow move my gear and level over to my xbox live account?

    submitted by /u/Cconqueror
    [link] [comments]

    No Decline Ranked Matches?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    When you search for ranked matches, why can't you decline like you can for player matches. I've gotten the option too only a couple times, what causes this?

    submitted by /u/johnathan_donnelly
    [link] [comments]

    That SG pressure

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 DLC?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 needs different game modes

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I mean, they have Multiverse, Story, Online, Single Fight, Versus, but I mean, like, something other than just straight fighting. I don't know exactly what it would be, but it gets quite repetitive, and that's why I lost interest for a bit.

    P.s. it also needs story DLC. Kinda like the Red Hood DLC in Arkham Knight.

    submitted by /u/oinkthepig14
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it buying Injustice 2 now

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Is it worth it buying Injustice 2 now or should I just wait till next year for Injustice 3

    submitted by /u/Sxngre
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got my 3rd piece of Legendary Gear (the first two being for Batman and Joker)!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I just got Brainiac's Doomsday War Tentacles! Legendary Gear is such a grind, but it's very satisfying to finally unlock. I'm probably gonna take a bit of break before I go for my next Legendary Gear, but whenever I decide to do it it'll probably be for Superman. I have no idea how some people have been able to get all of them, that's for sure.

    submitted by /u/theTRUEchamp
    [link] [comments]

    Transformers!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    First, Optimist and Bumble Bee would make great characters, but this isn't about that franchise. I bought the Transformer key last week and I'm having issues. At least a third of the time, the item I want t transform to does not appear in the active window.

    My process is easy, I favorite the piece want to transform to. It helps that item to stand out and ensure I get exactly what I want since some equipment variants are are 95% identical.

    Anyway, I have to assume I'm not alone here and was wondering what others experiences have been.

    submitted by /u/superdlucks
    [link] [comments]

    Invite Other Players to Ranked Matches?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I tried looking it up and haven't found much. Can you invite other players to a ranked match like you can for player matches in a room? I'm trying to get the "win 10 ranked matches" trophy/achievement and don't want to rely on randomly picking my booster.

    submitted by /u/johnathan_donnelly
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix multiverse unstable?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I'm at a friends and playing on his pc. And I am welcomed with this message.

    Edit: I'm verifying files on steam. Hopefully this fixes it

    Edit: I guess game is broken. I verified files, cleared download cache and restarted the pc. There isn't anything else to do. Well atleast I got 3 or 4 days of use out of the game.

    submitted by /u/mycrusade33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment