• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Injustice Give me these two for Injustice 3 or give me death

    Injustice Give me these two for Injustice 3 or give me death


    Give me these two for Injustice 3 or give me death

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Working on my Injustice 3 Roster prediction video. Once it’s done, I’m gonna upload it to YouTube. It’ll be the first video on my channel, comment or upvote this post if your interested. I plan to release more info on the video once the setup is complete.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Awhile back me and my buddy had a little wager going and w kept track of it using the dry erase board at work so everyone could see

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    INJUSTICE 3 ANNOUNCEMENT COMING?!?!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    What you're all thinks of this four guest characters picks for Injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    As requested here is the gear

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    “If they were still here”.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Be on the look out for an Injustice 3 announcement. (From Tom Taylor’s Twitter)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Help me understand the AI difficulty in Injustice 2

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Cause I'm confused. Played one set of towers with four bars of difficulty. Got my ass kicked by infinite juggles. Played another one with four bars. Was slightly harder than three bars. Also sometimes I encounter random difficulty spikes(not an anomaly) but only for one enemy then it goes back to normal. What causes this and how can I spot them? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/noiiice
    [link] [comments]

    Batman

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I want to learn batman. Are there and good combos or other things I should get down for this character?

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve seen so much stuff about predictions for “Injustice 3”, do we have any real evidence that this game will exist in the near future?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Basically the title

    submitted by /u/ToadFlax1
    [link] [comments]

    BAtman and Superman

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I think if bAtman joined the regime he could've been for Clark what robin is to him. In terms of Influence.

    submitted by /u/DarthSterben
    [link] [comments]

    Info please

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Alright wth is staff of Grayson? I know it's a Robin ability and stuff but what does it do? I main sub zero so I don't know.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Reason why Crime syndicated may/will not be the main antagonist of Injustice 3(If the is a third injustice)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    In one of Black manta's intro dialogue versus darkseid black manta says this: I've fought versus the crime syndicate and won. Not saying it is that it is not going to happen but the chances are low.

    submitted by /u/danielarmas1012
    [link] [comments]

    Safe to say the Wonder Twins won’t be teaming up anytime soon��

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Still worth starting out?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I haven't played the original injustice or 2, and I'm on pc. Is it still worth checking in out and getting into, or should I wait for injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/down-house
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse unstable

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Every time I load up the game and try to play multiverse it says that it's unstable and to try again later. Is there any way to fix this? I play on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/MwANicky13
    [link] [comments]

    Im very concerned that Microsoft will buy WB will injustice 3 be an xbox/pc exclusive?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Its going to impact my decision choosing between XSX and PS5

    submitted by /u/GRIMESnymph
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment