• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Injustice Flash Black Suit⚡

    Injustice Flash Black Suit⚡


    Flash Black Suit⚡

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Thanos for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of my Bane load out?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    My Batman

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    FINALLY, I CAN GET THE LAST ACHIEVEMENT

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    36.11% to all xp. Time to get flash to lvl 30

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    How fucking awful is Scarecrow?!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone main him? I just tried to pick him up (I'm not a new player been playing since release) I use a lot of different type characters but fuck me is he bad. His startup frames are absolutely horrendous, he must be the slowest character in any fighting game I've played and he doesn't even do big damage to compensate. Maybe I'm playing him wrong but yeah compared to every other character he's so underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/Reead95
    [link] [comments]

    My proposal for some Harley skins for I3. A birds of prey inspired one, an insurgency costume and a random medieval skin :) What do you think?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Which character should I focus on levelling up?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm a new gamer, I bought the game four days ago and I'm not too sure which characters are the best. Here are my top 10 so far

    1. Harley Quinn - Level 25
    2. Batman - Level 22
    3. Starfire - Level 22
    4. Supergirl - Level 21
    5. Robin - Level 20
    6. Superman - Level 13
    7. TMNT - Level 11
    8. Wonder Woman - Level 10
    9. Joker - Level 9
    10. Poison Ivy - Level 6

    Is there a best character and a worst character to level up?

    submitted by /u/BatBillionare
    [link] [comments]

    I did it again! . the first one was lost in an update

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 wish list.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    ALL CHARACTERS I think should be on Injustice 3 Batman, Superman, Robin/Batman (Damien Wayne), Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Joker, Harley Quinn, Deathstroke, Supergirl, Alexander Luthor, Red Hood, Deadman, Aquaman, Shazam, Black Adam, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, Superboy, Martian Manhunter, The Riddler, Trigon, Sinestro, Deadshot, Two-Face, Bane, Darkseid, Brainiac, Green Arrow, Reverse Flash/Zoom, Black Canary, Catwoman, Star Sapphire, Gorilla Grodd, Hawkgirl, Ra's Al Ghul, General Zod, Poison Ivy, Doomsday, Black Hand, Ares, Doctor Fate, Circe, Killer Frost, Vertigo, Plastic Man and Cyborg.

    I get that some of those are dead but we can just not involve those characters in the story. Not every hero/villain has to be in the story.

    submitted by /u/BatBillionare
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny Charisma should be in Injustice 3, one of my favorite characters from any media.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Among these 2 what is the least used?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    The last monarchs

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LuigiIsWeak
    [link] [comments]

    The gear system is honestly really stupid in injustice

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    The fact that mainly stats and not skill decide how a game should play out is so stupid. I just encountered a 4000 damage and defense Batman and he beat me with only a few hits each life, I'm glad the gear is cosmetic only in mk 11 it's just frustrating and I just wanted to vent out my frustration out there.

    submitted by /u/Headphones03
    [link] [comments]

    “Gold Hood”

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    (Chonky VS Wimpy) Manray

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Done with Injustice 2 for the night ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Soooo idk who is in charge of the way Motherboxes hand out gear but they're needs to be some SERIOUS revamping. I've been trying for weeks to get the top for Harley's Lunatic Set to no avail so I thought it wouldn't hurt to use all my credits to buy as many gold motherboxes as I can. I mean even if I didn't get the epic gear for her I'd at least get SOME gear for her, because why would a video game mentally torture its players? I spend maybe 1.8 million credits (sold every character's gear even some of Harley's to get the credits) to buy 75~ motherboxes. NOT ONLY DID I NOT GET THE LUNATIC I DIDNT GET A SINGLE PIECE FOR HARLEY...PERIOD. But the game went a step further and said "Oh you wanted Harley gear? Here's a hundred billion pieces for Atom to add salt to your wound☺️☺️☺️" Who in the FUCK uses atom anyway.

    Safe to say i'm pissed.

    submitted by /u/iheartneuro
    [link] [comments]

    Which character tutorials have wrong instructions?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I started playing a bit of Injustice 2 for the first and doing some of the character tutorials yesterday and I noticed that some tutorials seem impossible to do (Joker and Doctor Fate #7 for example) but I also saw that Bane's #8 is just plain wrong when it says 1,1,2,Hold 2 when it's actually 1,1,Hold 2.

    So I'm wondering if some tutorials aren't impossibly hard to input but the notation is just off to prevent future frustration if this happens at more difficult combos.

    submitted by /u/Eskimokeks
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary multi-verse

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    If my AI is playing does it still count towards the 3,000 minutes

    submitted by /u/op034
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment