• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Injustice Character interactions

    Injustice Character interactions


    Character interactions

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Did it ever annoy anyone else how much reused dialogue there is in many of the character interactions and how a lot of the time it didn't flow as well as where it was supposed to be used?

    submitted by /u/TheSynchroGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Full Story Comicstorian

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Almost 7000 ability Superman. Regenerating Gear is the most frustrating thing ever because the RNG is really bad and the animation is so dang long like why can't you instantly show me the stats Lmao

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Newbie question: Are all these moves really needed and distinct?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    The only other fighting game I played was MK 1, almost 30 years ago. We got Injustice 2 to play with the family and there are a million moves: Not only your basic punch and kicks, but also directional hits that do something special, then combos that do extra stuff, and special abliities, and on and on.

    Are all these moves really learned and used? Is there a distinct need/scenario for all them? What I remember are just things like fast/weak hits, slow/heavy hits, a sweep, a jump and a way to close distance. Add a couple of flashy things and you were done. But now, it seems like there's so much more. I can hit the opponent with a quick xxy or I can do five different things that serve the same purpose, just with flashy graphics.

    Or am I not supposed to use all of these- just learn a few and go from there?

    Is there a place that talks about the different scenarios/needs for various moves?

    Edit: I posted this as a reply below but it helps illustrate my point:

    I looked at starfire's move list because my daughter likes her. She has 45 moves listed. Are there 45 different needs for those? Or are some of them just for flavor in the same situation. That's the question. I can understand there may be slight technical differences, but that doesn't mean there is a need for each one, does it? How many scenarios are normal players identifying and reacting to in play?

    submitted by /u/Okumam
    [link] [comments]

    Robin Combo’s

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I have been considering playing Robin as my main for injustice 2 for a while and was wondering if there were any combo's anyone knows. I selected a few from the move list to learn but I wanna know if there were any off the books combo's. I play on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Hironico
    [link] [comments]

    We're still Leaving Matches on Injustice GAU in 2020?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Are there any other gear items like the Staff of Grayson?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I'm aware that the reason the Staff of Grayson is so sought-after is because it changes Robin's moveset to that of Knightwing's from Injustice 1. Are there any other items that do the same for other characters?

    submitted by /u/TheTommohawkTom
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think the Injustice Franchise can go?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Tier list

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Hi can I get a recent tier list I'm torn between harley, batman, dead shot or cat woman to play as second char thanks

    submitted by /u/zeroxz81
    [link] [comments]

    Damian Wayne Nightwing. Why does Damian Wayne Nightwing have long hair in Injustice Gods Among Us but short hair in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Legendary gear teir list

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Which legendary gears make characters op?which gears aren't worth the grind?i'd appreciate anyone's opinion here! :D

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary gear

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I'm probably late for this question but Which Legendary gear in your opinion is relatively easier to get compared to the rest? Took me a weeks grinde to almost get Batman's belt.

    submitted by /u/ChestExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Think about this: Injustice: VR

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    You could play as the character, except.. well... in VR. It would be amazing. Idk, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/oinkthepig14
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Part One: Roster

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Heroes: Bruce Wayne/Batman (Owlman, Batman Beyond Premier Skins)

    Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman (Mon-El/Ultraman Premier Skin)

    Diana Price/Wonder Woman (Donna Troy Premier Skin)

    Barry Allen/The Flash (Johnny Quick Premier Skin)

    Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern (Star Sapphire Premier Skin)

    Arthur Curry/Aquaman (Ocean Master Premier Skin)

    Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (Malcom Merlyn/Merlyn Premier Skin)

    Dinah Lance/Black Canary (Silver Banshee Premier Skin)

    Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle (Cyborg Premier Skin)

    Jason Rusch/Martin Stein/Firestorm (Booster Gold Premier Skin)

    Kara Zor-El/Supergirl (Power Girl Premier Skin)

    Patrick "Eel" O'Brien/Plastic Man

    Barda Free/Big Barda

    Scot Free/Mister Miracle

    Red Tornado

    Jean-Paul Valley/Azrael (Robin Premier Skin)

    Villains: Darkseid (Imperiex Premier Skin)

    Ares

    Ursa

    Larfleeze (Saint Walker Premier Skin)

    Joker

    Harley Quinn

    Selina Kyle/Catwoman

    Leslie Willis/Livewire

    Circe (Raven Premier Skin)

    Slade Wilson/Deathstroke

    Teth-Adam/Black Adam (Static)

    Roman Sionis/Black Mask (Red Hood Premier Skin)

    Dr. Thomas Elliot/Hush

    John Corben/Metallo

    Mongul

    Bane (Non Premier Skin)

    Fighter Pack 1: Bluebird, John Constantine (Felix Faust Premier Skin) Martian Manhunter (Despero Premier Skin)

    Fighter Pack 2: Mirror Master, Clayface, Shredder

    Fighter Pack 3: Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy, He-Man

    Fighter Pack 4: Starfire, Dr. Light 2, Etrigan

    Legendary Edition: Mary Marvel, Steppenwolf, Weather Wizard Premier Skin (For Red Tornado)

    Some of these options (ex. Jessica Cruz, Owlman, Imperiex) will make more sense when I post about my ideas for Injustice 3 Comics and Video Game, which will go in the comments when I'm done.

    submitted by /u/oinkthepig14
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to help me get Trollker icon in I1?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Self explanatory

    submitted by /u/SansIsInSmash
    [link] [comments]

    What is this community?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Genuine questions I just discovered this sub. It seems to me that it is extremely casual. Please don't take that negatively. I say this mostly for how much rate my gear post and injustice 3 fan theories. Almost no discussion about gameplay. Another thing it seems that some here play regularly with gear and abilities on. From my experience and watching some content creators this is a very hated feature of this game. Adulterating a skill based fighting game by turning it into I a stats RPG where stats give me validation for the time I sank into this game. Maybe my perception is skewed by being more interested in the competitive scene in other fighters I have played that don't have much of a good singleplayer experience. I am looking forward to your thoughts. I am probably just late to joining this sub because the game is dead and most of the conversation I was expecting has already happened.

    Btw what's up with everybody taking pictures with their phones lol.

    submitted by /u/BiGiRON1999
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3/ Sub Zero

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Do you think Sub will stay in injustice or will they just yeet him tf out. Hopefully he doesn't beacuse I've learnt so many combos with him

    submitted by /u/xlBlxckMxsk
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it typically take to download the characters?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I got the LE today and my Red Hood's been downloading for 5 minutes. The others haven't even started yet. Is there something I should do? If not, then how much should I expect to wait?

    submitted by /u/NovaBoltSpider10
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Injustice 2 trophy partner.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 online trophies boosting

    Hi! Looking for partner to complete most multiplayer/online trophies PSN: rmsison1 Timezone: eastern standard time. I'll be online most of the time. Just hit me up.

    the multiplayer trophies: Win 50 Player Matches, Dethrone a King 5 Times, Beat an opponent online while they still have 90% health and you have 10% or less health remaining & Harley must dethrone an opponent in King Of The Hill with the final hit coming from Double-Trouble,

    And 200 matches too if anyone's up for that mindless grind. If not, at least those mentioned above.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rmsison1
    [link] [comments]

    Meta challenges

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Where do I find these?

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    If Microsoft buys WB Games, will future Injustice games be Xbox exclusive or will they remain Multi-Platform?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Will Injustice 3 be Xbox exclusive or will it remain Multi-Platform?

    submitted by /u/videogamer98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment