• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Injustice so anybody have this gear? i want my hal to look like the movie version

    Injustice so anybody have this gear? i want my hal to look like the movie version


    so anybody have this gear? i want my hal to look like the movie version

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Captain Cold or Killer Frost in 3?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 Concept [Roster | Stages | DLC | Story]

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Mk 11 or injustice 2

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I recently switched back to mk 11 and i think mk 11 is way better than injustice 2 but i just want to know which one do you prefer

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tax_fraud_bleach
    [link] [comments]

    Automatically got 250 gear sacrificed??

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    I swear it's not just me, I leveled up dr fate a while back and when I tried to sacrifice it was already checked off on the legendary multiverse, and it happened again with robin

    submitted by /u/one-piece-125
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna 1v1 (Xbox) TheUltraGAM3R11

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Comment your GamerTag

    submitted by /u/RoyKoopa4
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think that Damian and Kara will be dating in 3?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    They seemed to have bonded a lot in the Injustice comics, but I'm wondering what you guys think. There's also the fact that the comic writers don't always communicate with the developers (Scarecrow died in the comics but was alive in 2).

    submitted by /u/God_is_carnage
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an active Xbox guild?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    P.S I use the AI loadots so if I rack up loads of guild points it doesn't mean I'm not awful at the game.

    submitted by /u/Alguyaeda
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to keep combos on screen displayed all the time in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Or do I have to reselect them to be displayed every match?

    submitted by /u/Ylyb09
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Is there a schedule or rota for the multiverse events I'm in PS4 if that makes a difference and I'm just waiting for a Catwoman or batman event

    submitted by /u/autismo3002
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock all of Sub-Zero's gear/skins?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    New to IJ2, and curious if there is a way to unlock only a certain character's gear/skins?

    If not, is there a list that identifies how to all skins/gear for certain characters? Like are there certain modes to play or currencies I need to spend, or other requirement to unlock everything for any given character?

    Are some gear/skin unlocks tied to online play (similar to Kombat League in MK11)?

    Sorry my question is so broad, a bit new to IJ2 and trying to unlock everything for my fav characters.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/musteatbrainz
    [link] [comments]

    Who would you rather want for injustice 3?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Looking for online game for Injustice: God's Among Us.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get these gear sets?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I got injustice gods among us and I need help

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play as the joker and I'm having issues timing my inputs properly and I'm having issues using the bounce cancels can any of you give me tips?

    submitted by /u/supremeramenking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment