• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Finally finished maxing out all the gears I own. My blue shards and coins paid a heavy price...

    Injustice Mobile Finally finished maxing out all the gears I own. My blue shards and coins paid a heavy price...


    Finally finished maxing out all the gears I own. My blue shards and coins paid a heavy price...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    This is a new one lmaoo

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    This made my day (any suggestions for Deadshot?)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Nothing like grinding credits for a pack only to get the worst card in the game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    The man who takes Ares Tantu Totem SP2 like it's nothing

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Everyone uses their EX flashpoint team to beat this, I used two jokers and an EVI doj supes

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Just beat battle 56

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else think the challenge and MP cycles should be shorter? I always finish challenges in a day and then easily get top 5% MP and then just get bored for that week haha

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Is it worth grinding top 2 or 3% ? I used to do it years ago on old account. But this fresh one i haven't. So is it worth the few extra coins?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Ok.........what happened here?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Gear Idea #1 - Metallo Suit

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Gear Idea #1 - Metallo Suit

    This series, along with Rate that gear ! would be a collection of gear ideas that I made up. Feel free to comment on these gear ideas.

    Today, I've made up the Metallo Suit, a 4/5 star gear that evolves into Kryptonite Fused Metallo Body. It's usage involves snaring the opponent from tagging out, and weakening them the longer they stay tagged in with you. Additionally, the wearer becomes immune to specific DOT's and tag in attacks provided they have experienced it before in the same battle.

    This is the 5 star form, Kryptonite Fused Metallo Body. It's evolved form cripples enemy damage the longer they stay tagged in.

    Here are it's stats :

    • On special usage : 60-80% chance to snare opponent for 6 seconds.
    • Specials deal 20-40% more damage versus snared opponents
    • Wearer becomes immune to specific DOT/Tag-in effects after experiencing it once in battle for the rest of the match. If they receive it again, they reflect the DOT/Tag-in back instead.
    • [EVOLVED] : A green Kryptonite sphere activates, gradually dampening enemy damage output by up to 30% the longer they stay tagged in (Takes 10 seconds to achieve). Can be rinsed off by tagging out.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Notes : The snare effect cannot stack. Using several specials will only reset the 6 second countdown

    • Immunity to Tag-ins include effects like Batgirl Cassandra Cain. She will instead take the damage herself after the first strike
    • Dampening enemy damage includes all specials dealt. Gears they have remain unchanged in stats, however.
    submitted by /u/Lord_Moogoo
    [link] [comments]

    So guys, i got him from my first nth metal pack and i am very happy. I deserve him after getting crap like bane. What do you suggest me to do in game after that? Should i keep opening chests? What to spend credits on now? And what can you say about Teen Titans Cyborg?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    How often is the phantom zone event and when’s the next one?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    FROM THE 3 STAR GEARS THAT U SEE WHICH ONES SHOULD I EVOLVE. WHICH GEARS FROM GEAR LOCKER AM I MISSING THAT ARE GOOD.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    9th week of new account I win this challenge

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Rank that Gear! -#3-The Master's Death Cart

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Rank that Gear! -#3-The Master's Death Cart

    Daily dose of "Rank that gear". I have partnered up Lord_Mongoo to bring you Rank that Gear #3 The Masters Death Cart!

    The Master's Death cart, evolved from The Master's Arms is a 5 star legendary multiplayer season reward gear. It's all about tagging, the enemy's blocking capabilities are reduced for 6 second on tag which happens along side it's tag in damage, your combo ender and specials does % based splash damage to the whole team (not instantly, but in a furry of smaller hits). The tag damage also generates around 1 bar of power on each tag, thus it's very often paired with the Tantu Totem which also grants 1 bar of power on tag in to allow for a instant sp2. It is a gear that can work on nearly everyone

    Check the stated stats for the gear below

    https://preview.redd.it/7awio2ogfk251.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bdbc2dccc3ef5691073157801ef24258ffb57bac

    • After Tag-In, Enemy BlOCKING stops 10%-20% less damage for 6 sec
    • 100% AREA EFFECT: opponent team's team takes 5%-15% damage from your special attacks
    • 100% AREA EFFECT: opponent's team takes 35% damage on your combo ender'
    • [EVOLVED] 80%-100% to deal 10%-20% UNBLOCKABLE damage on Tag-in

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/YellowJesusNeo
    [link] [comments]

    Completed survivor for the second time!!!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. So, in the videos I posted Saturday/Sunday, not sure when, I got comments on those posts to show other levels I beat. I decided to do it all over again and record my levels! So it took me 2 days, probably about 6 hours worth of time, of quitting and restarting the app, just to win.

    It's 12 videos and 43 minutes long in total. I combined all of those videos into one massive video and wanted to upload to reddit, but, Reddit's limit is 14 minutes long. Then I created a daily motion account and uploaded the video, but apparently it doesn't agree to terms of use (or whatever the fuck). Which I don't get. Ive seen full WWF PPV shows on their along with full episodes of shows like South Park and The Office... so why this can't get uploaded is beyond me.

    So I'm putting this to a vote and will follow the results

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/The_Advocate07204
    [link] [comments]

    Team suggestions

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I need help making teams. I currently have 3 teams : 1)Arkham Knight Harley Quinn Arkham Knight Catwoman Arkham Killer Croc 2)Green Arrow from Arrow Lobo Insurgency Joker 3)Suicide Squad Joker Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Green Lantern Sinestro I have all the characters from the past weekly challenges except for Raven and Batman Gaslight. Any help would be appreciated, if you need more info about the team just ask. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CaptainObvious1270
    [link] [comments]

    INJ 1: Gear Locker

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Is the Gear Locker worth it?

    submitted by /u/negative6inchpp
    [link] [comments]

    It was 1v3 two was half hp 1 full AND I WON and the gear score we're about the same, I feel like I'm UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Max augmentef darkseid interesting

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Jessica Cruz in challange booster pack

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I opened alot of chalange booster packs (around 50 or so) in hopes of getting jessica cruz but didn't get a single one. Did they take her out or something because the wiki says that she's in the pack and she also has the normal chance of being in the pack as an other character.

    submitted by /u/Daqni0931
    [link] [comments]

    If there was one thing you could ask Netherrealm, what would it be?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Doubt regarding Nth Metal Ultimate Pack

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    So I'll be hitting 800 nth metal soon and want to buy the ultimate pack. I am hoping to get a good MP character and not a metal character.

    I was wondering which characters I could get from the pack considering the fact that I have previously not obtained any of the MP characters. The wiki lists 11 Gold characters but I heard you cannot get some of those (unless you obtained them from MP previously)?

    submitted by /u/ssp99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment