• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Injustice My pick for Injustice 3's guest character.

    Injustice My pick for Injustice 3's guest character.


    My pick for Injustice 3's guest character.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I think James Bond would be an interesting injustce 3 character.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Not trying to offend any MK fan. Also, I know his hat can cut people, but it's still a hat.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I’m trying to get the lunatic headgear for Harley any tips on how to get it?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    zod always wins

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Question: Why didn't batman bring another lois from another timeline to knock some sense into superman?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    He did bring another heroes so why not another lois?

    submitted by /u/Flynnhiccup
    [link] [comments]

    Augments and Motherboxes

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Does the "What I Want" Augment apply to motherboxes? Like if I have it on while opening will they more likely to have my character of choice?

    submitted by /u/iheartneuro
    [link] [comments]

    Learning injustice gods among us I got a few questions

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    1. How can I find the cancel adv frame data - i know the game doesnt give us this info but I wonder If someone has uploaded it online

    2. How can I set a recording and have the ai block so that I can test out block pressure.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/gorillazisthebest
    [link] [comments]

    Rematches

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Do rematches count in your record? So if you rematch 3 times and win 2 of them does your record go up 2 wins and up one loss? It seems obvious that it would but I'm not sure because it only showed the last match of several rematches in my game log.

    submitted by /u/Jkolinski32
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new friends

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    If anyone plays injustice 2 on xbox pls add me @BlqckManta i need a good player to practice against because online matchmaking is horrid

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Lantern character

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Well the blue lanterns are my favorite and I hope Injustice will add them soon. I already have ideas

    1.Gold-Metal character 2.passive is something about hope like when they are below a certain amount of health they become invincible and attack increases for for 8-10 seconds for every character once.Or revive with 25% health for every character once. Hope and will-when there is a green in the team, both stat are 50% increased and start with 2 bars of power. 3. Stat since he or she is a support type their stat will be low power-700 health-900 For metal double the stats.

    submitted by /u/blizzardfang3000
    [link] [comments]

    Character Suggestions

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I've been playing injustice 2 for a couple weeks and I'm still not quite sure what character to use. Right now i main sub zero & manta and have a pocket starfire but seem to struggle online. Anyone have any ideas for me they'd be greatly appreciated :) #firstredditpost

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Casual players for xbox

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    As the title suggests im looking for casual players for online play if you're interested pm me.

    submitted by /u/blueGOLDeagle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment