• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Injustice Mobile satisfying

    Injustice Mobile satisfying


    satisfying

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Finally unlocked Arkham Harley Quinn after hours of play time with female superheroes in pc online.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Small Tip: By blocking and using specials at the right time, you can effectively make them unblockable at the price of a few blocked attacks' damage.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I wanna hit them more than once

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Not game related but these guys have to be trolling lmao

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    A legit #1 on Android!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    best online teams?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    besides flash point, say no gear for the sake of it

    submitted by /u/1kextreme
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie questions

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    First, some background. I started playing a few weeks ago, thought it was decent game and a good time sink. Bought a starter pack with Batman, Superman, and Regime WW and used those three for a while. Eventually I bought the Jessica Cruz Rebirth/Apokolips Darkseid booster pack. Then I figured what the hell, I'll give myself this one time big starting leg up, and bought the pack 10 or 11 times, enough to get them to EX since who knows when I'll be able to get them again. Anyway so fast forward, I've got those 2 at EVII 50, BNinja Joker and Regime WW at E1 50, Batman and Superman at 50, BatNinja Catwoman at 38, and Animated Harley, Arkham Killer Croc, Gaslight Batman (both Nth metal pack), oh and Earth 2 Hawkgirl and BH Lobo.

    So I guess the main things I'm wondering are, who do I level and promote and more importantly augment? Do I keep just doing what I'm doing so far?

    What I've mainly been doing so far is. I did all 3 phantom zones. The first 2 I did all trainee portals, the 3rd time I had Jessica Cruz and Darkseid ev7/50 and did all 5 elite crystals. That's how I got Batman Ninja Catwoman. Who is an absolute beast but I don't see myself promoting her unless eventually by luck over time. Gaslight Batman and Arkham Killer Croc are also not unlocked for direct promotiona, but I think Croc might be the next challenge? That would open him. But he's also half a million to promote, as is Batman Ninja Joker.

    I've also been doing survivor mode and a bit of online. With survivor I usually use Batman and Harley and BN Catwoman and just use Catwoman to wreck it till lvl 7 or so, then lose and clean up with Cruz/Darkseid. What's a better way to do it?

    Same with multiplayer, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Using Cruz and Darkseid gets me matched up against way harder teams, they usually have 3 evii 50 or higher gold's compared to my 2 and also more gear. So I've been downgrading and using something like Batman or Harley, BN Catwoman, and BN Lord Joker. This gives me more winnable fights. But I'd like to be able to use the Rex and Darkseid I paid for. And get them EX60. Whos the 3rd gold I should try and get EVII and 50? I'm guessing Lord Joker or Croc?

    I've also been doing the challenges. Currently do the first 2 fine and 3 of the 5 the last time. Working on getting some bronze and silver characters evii and 50 for that. Does it matter much who to use?

    Oh and who should I be augmenting first? BN Catwoman or Jessica Cruz? Someone else?

    submitted by /u/Anonquixote
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled this outta challenge pack. Thoughts?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    ����������

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I give credit to the loss only to Wally West's passive and all the opponent's gear. That's it.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Just got this from survivor, is it worth fusing or do I need the other pieces of the set?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Many people ask about Rebirth Raven. Here's a short video to show how good (and fun) she can be!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    QUESTION : Can you get any of the suicide squad characters through packs?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Grundy piggyback

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Should I fuse my 2-3 stars to max or evolve my legendary gears first? Or max totem(just evolved it)? Note: it costs ~300k to max anything. My problem is credit more than shards.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Next level: Defensive team beating a hacker!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Found a REALLY Good Team Damage Build (Replace Gauntlets with Chestplate btw)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Is he worth the 60k coins? Not sure how much I’ll be using him if I buy him...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I must break you #HackerSmash

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I think she is one of the strongest characters in the game because she has very strong basic attacks an power drain. Her special 2 does a lot of damage too. What do you think of her? I think she is also one of the most annoying characters but very powerful

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I got him!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment