• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Injustice My Hellboy, what do you guys think?

    Injustice My Hellboy, what do you guys think?


    My Hellboy, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    The Justice league created by injustice 2 characters and skins

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    My version of Bi-han in injustice 2

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Man of Fear

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    This is my flash right now do you like it?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Green arrow CW

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    If you could choose 5 new heroes and 5 new villains for Injustice 3, who would you pick?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    i would choose:

    Heroes-

    Huntress

    Katana

    Constantine

    Stargirl

    Beast boy

    Villains-

    Livewire

    Circe

    Killer croc (i know he was playable on the mobile game)

    Nekron

    Silver Banshee

    submitted by /u/felixw1
    [link] [comments]

    My flash

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Uhhh, What???

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Rate my Lantern

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 AI

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Just started to play this game and noticed something about the AI, it's horrible, like the worst I've seen in a fighting game. I only played Guilty Gear and tekken for fighting games, I know tekken is also a bad example, but Guilty Gear did AI right, this game does an input read for the AI that can skip certain frames.

    Rant aside, I've searched a bit and noticed a lot of people share this grivance about the game, sugesting using AI vs AI (Witch I don't want to do since I want to play the game), and comparing the game to Mortal Kombat, so I did what was sensible, I got MK10 and tested it, and it's also bad, but Injustice AI is still worse.

    For the people looking for a fun experience playing against the AI, I'd suggest you try Guilty Gear, and only play Injustice for the story and maybe the online (Although loot box based)

    submitted by /u/cesaroncalves
    [link] [comments]

    My name so far, I don’t use him a lot I only use home to level him up

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Why do the multiverse ain’t bosses spam so much

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    This was never a problem before but now when I play a boss all they do is spam the same move. Today I faced a Wonder Woman and all she did was use lasso of truth. is anyone else having this issue??

    submitted by /u/AndrewMagirias19
    [link] [comments]

    Whose legendary gear should I try for

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I have both at level 30 already.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/tara_reade
    [link] [comments]

    Can't stop me now trophy not dropping.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys, wondered if anyone else has encountered this issue. I'm close to getting the platinum trophy on this game, but I've noticed the Can't Stop Me Now trophy for winning 50 player matches has yet to drop. I've looked at my hero card stats for online and it says I'm at 72 wins. I don't get why it's not dropped yet.

    Anyone else ran into this issue?

    submitted by /u/Illusivebroker96
    [link] [comments]

    Made an Enchantress collage.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath has been confirmed. Remember the dlc was leaked along with Injustice 3 details.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 worth it?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 is on sale now on PS4 so i was wondering if it was worth getting into, how good is multiplayer? Are there long wait times?

    submitted by /u/pafkee
    [link] [comments]

    How similar is Injustice to MK?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm not super into fighting games but I've always found the Mortal Kombat games to be on the clunky side and kind of too gross for my tastes visually. I like DC stuff, so I'm kind of interested in giving Injustice 2 a try but I know the MK developers made this so...how similar is it?

    submitted by /u/EchoIon
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading Injustice 2 again

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    First off, I am on PS4 and my PSN is AnEnemyStandUser. I play Bane because I'm a retard and love grapplers. Moving on, I do not care for Mortal Kombat. Netherrealm may put more money into it and all that but despite characters looking cool. They don't feel fun to play. Jax and Geras who are supposed to be grappleresque are really boring to me. Anyways, that's my opinion and how I transferred to this. I mostly play Guilty Gear and Tekken. Hundreds of hours in each but due to corona. I have a lot of time. So I am branching out and trying out fighting games I kind of dropped in the past. Injustice 2 has me interested in the gameplay and it's customization options which has me really excited to mess around with. Anyways, anyone else new or returning?

    submitted by /u/AxelTheEternalBlood
    [link] [comments]

    This question is preferably for anyone who has Enchantress’s legendary gear.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Does the augment "Nothing Can Hurt Me" (the one that increases Enchantress's damage when her character power is active) count for both of Enchantress's character powers ("Xibalba" and "Split Personality") or just "Xibalba", her default character power.

    submitted by /u/BluffStrream
    [link] [comments]

    am i just bad??

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    so ive started playing with robin and hes pretty good and ive got some good gear so far but i physically cannot get a hit in because every other fighter is blocking and when they arent, they just comboing me for like 30 seconds straight this is legit the only time ive ever been genuinely mad at a video game

    submitted by /u/Scumbagbenis
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse Glitching

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I just redownloaded Injustice for the first in two years. I'm trying to play in the Multiverse but once I'm on the character select screen the game freezes. Any suggestions on what to do?

    submitted by /u/samwellwell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment