• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Injustice They need to rework difficulty levels in injustice 3

    Injustice They need to rework difficulty levels in injustice 3


    They need to rework difficulty levels in injustice 3

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I bought the game some time ago, level 50, highest character level 22 in green lantern. I'm not bad but I can't win anything. I'm assuming that the AI level on 3 bars in multiverse means that I'm playing on normal. So why does it get harder with each fight? In 8 stage multiverse, it gets so hard, that the last 3 characters block every move. They even block without blocking. Like I can see that they don't do the animation of blocking. Are there any good guides other there? Oh and why do they do like 200 damage with one hit while I'm doing 70? We're on the same level

    submitted by /u/lil_rednex
    [link] [comments]

    No gear in Injustice 2

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    So I uninstalled Injustice 2 on Xbox one then reinstalled. It still has the characters at their previous levels but zero gear. Any way to fix?

    submitted by /u/YeetYeetOnMyStreet
    [link] [comments]

    Green Arrow gear

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I started to play Green Arrow recently but I didn't buy the game when the CW multiverses were around, is there any chance that the Arrow one can appear again or was it a one and done kind of thing?

    submitted by /u/Murderzz
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the game

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I played Injustice 1 and liked it then I saw that I2 was on sale a week or so ago. I'm liked the campaign but I'm stuck on the Brainiac Boss with Superman. No matter what I do I die in like a few hits. I understand that he is the final boss but like come on a tentacle take 1/2 of your health!!! Any tips

    submitted by /u/Houser4
    [link] [comments]

    Is the amount of people going afk during ranked matches higher?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Why do people just drop the controller after one round? Like i encounter at least 3 a day on Xbox. Don't understand why people do that.

    submitted by /u/stonecoldroadhome
    [link] [comments]

    Are the ps4 servers for injustice 2 down?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Ive tries getting online for awhile now, it says "CONTACTING Playstation network" and then "cancel" and i cant click the online because it says "you cannot access this due to parental control restrictions".... i dont have that on my ps4, and Ive been playing all day now.

    Why is this happenning?

    submitted by /u/Laferrarik
    [link] [comments]

    Can I still have fun and get better online as someone new to fighting games?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I've never played a fighting game in my life, and I really suck at them lol. So far I'm loving this game so much (the singleplayer, that is) and I really want to get good and compete online.

    Are there enough (new) players so I can build my skill level and not get destroyed by day ones?

    submitted by /u/bull_orus
    [link] [comments]

    Most OP character in I2

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Who in your opinion is the most OP. Sub-zero gets my vote, no way should his ice clone be able to regen that fast. Combos with him are just so easy as well, perfect beginner character in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/dela_diablo
    [link] [comments]

    My noob saibot loadout

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment