• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Injustice The Fastest Man Alive ⚡

    Injustice The Fastest Man Alive ⚡


    The Fastest Man Alive ⚡

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    idea for a character in Injustice 3 Parallax.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    probably the Hal Jordan version. mostly because i've read sinestro core war again and thought he would be awesome.

    it could be Kyle Rayner if Hal should stay clean. like have sinestro Find i way to resurrect Kyle to make him Parallaxes new host. and have him go to earth. maybe do the Blackest Night storyline. which would also give the writers a excuse to bring characters back. it could end with the white entity resurrected serval dead characters.

    submitted by /u/Konradleijon
    [link] [comments]

    Dr fate legendary gear

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    What does it do to him?

    submitted by /u/Ciepjcwohceob
    [link] [comments]

    Who should leave?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Because injustice 3 is highly anticipated what characters should leave and who would replace them. (No DLC)

    submitted by /u/rish79
    [link] [comments]

    Lost All my Data

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I was going to gameshare Injustice 2 with my friend and he opened the game on my account which I thought was fine but once I went back on to my account I had lost everything. Im level 1 and all my gear is gone, the only thing remaining is my ranks in multiverse events. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SomethingRiley
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone in an active guild that me and my brother can join

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Me and my brother are looking for a guild that people are active in Does anybody have a guild

    submitted by /u/AndrewMagirias19
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the comic code.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    So I bought the day one/legendary edition of the game about 9 months ago and everything works great, except from the code for the IJ2 comic, the website says it's invalid, but I can't find an expiration date, did it expire years ago and I'm just dumb or is it a problem with the code/site because I tried it when I first got the game and it didn't work then either.

    submitted by /u/SometimesRandomGuy
    [link] [comments]

    My proposal for some skins for BeastBoy in Injustice 3

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Catwomans Super VS Swamp things Super

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Just so I can settle this with a friend. I think catwomans is way better. She drags you and backflips off a goddamn motorbike in an EXPLOSION

    Swamp thing just punches you with big fists...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/StyX-Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my scarecrow

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Peeved about the “life” skin for the lantern.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the life Corp of lanterns, the WHITE lantern skins are mainly blue. Hell the alternate death lantern skin looks more like a white lantern. It's just confusing and upsetting to me. If you don't know what I'm talking about this imgur post has all the pictures you need to understand. I've seen the god shader for green lantern and that's literally perfect for a white lantern, so when I those shader I'm making a white lantern.

    submitted by /u/The_Lordnerdious
    [link] [comments]

    Wish there was a list of each characters all item appearances.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I have a few looks for characters that I want to imitate but unlike MK11 you can view the gear pieces visuals if you don't have them. I keep looking for videos online but the only videos people make are on the epic sets. And I get it, people want to see how the super sweet gear looks. And I know collecting all the visuals would be difficult. But would it be more difficult then getting all the full epic gear sets? I just want a way to view the appearance of every item for every character to know what sort of piece I'm looking for, or if the type of piece I'm looking for even exists. Just bums me out. I'd make a suggestion but I don't think they'll add in a appearance view like MK this far after release.

    submitted by /u/The_Lordnerdious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment