• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Injustice BEYOND your expectations.

    Injustice BEYOND your expectations.


    BEYOND your expectations.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Jason talks about Nightwing and Starfire

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Rate my Batman.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    My BatGuy

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    My old batguy before i had to get a new ps4

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    This mask makes Batman look bored.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Part 2 about adding these to injustice2/3 supergirl has powergirl Green lantern has his alt and cheetah and Bruce wanye change the characters completely so they wouldn’t be out of place but as a Harley main I’m kinda disappointed they didn’t go with Dr. Harleen Quinzel

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Green arrow’s kill machine set

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    This set increases damage to his exploding arrows by 30%, is that for his db2 and df2?

    submitted by /u/dela_diablo
    [link] [comments]

    Got my second character from the challenge booster pack. Thoughts?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Petition to add at least one of these to injustice 2/3

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Is there a way to buy the gods and demons shader pack without buying the whole bundle for 30 buck?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Like do I gotta go to the actual game store and look for it or does it only come with the bundle?

    submitted by /u/Im_Here_For_TheMemes
    [link] [comments]

    What do you’ll think about this?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Debating on buying the game.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of purchasing the game, I'm just curious where most the online community stands, should I get it for PS4 or PC?

    submitted by /u/AndrewHo21
    [link] [comments]

    How do I raise the number on the hero card

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Returning player an I been trying to figure out how to raise the number on the hero card it's at 86 at the moment an after playing online , single , multiplayer modes nothing works. I did try to look it up but every link brought up leveling up the characters not the hero card.

    I also been wondering about motherboxes I remember reading it's pointless to save them because the gear you get from them will be dependent on when you get them not when you open them. For example I get a box when a character is level 1 I wait till the character is 30 than I open it the gear will be level 1 even if the character is now max is this correct?

    submitted by /u/EmileZ
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me why injustice 2 is in the purchased section but not letting me redownload it?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Sub-Zero looks so sick in this game!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    PS4 not letting me re-download Injustice 2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I pre-ordered Injustice 2 a couple years ago and I recently deleted it off of my PS4, but now even though the game is in my purchased history, it's not letting me re-download it. I've already tried restoring licenses, as well as trying to download it from the Playstation store. Can anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Dash_dan
    [link] [comments]

    If I can pick any guest character for injustice 3 I would pick goku

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    He would be awesome

    submitted by /u/jmcruz3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment