• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Injustice My top picks for Injustice 3

    Injustice My top picks for Injustice 3


    My top picks for Injustice 3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Out-of-body experiences

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Lex Luthor Should Return As A NPC That Plays A Big Part In The Story

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Who was killed when Joker bombed Metropolis?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I'm not that into the lore and I'm struggling to find answers on the internet, so I turned to reddit!

    submitted by /u/WhosKlay
    [link] [comments]

    Nether realm can’t balance bots

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PST

    All I'm trying to do is level up my batman by playing the towers, and I cleared a medium tower without losing as much as my first bar. Sounds like doing decent huh? I'm landing combos and I feel pretty confident. Ok, I should switch it up and go to hard mode, cuz I'm wiping normal bots no problem. NOPE. Brainiac is the stupidest fucking character in this game. The blatant input reading and special moves that deal upwards of 500 damage, not combos mind you, are so fucking unfair and stressful. Theirs no reason a bot should be allowed to deal so much damage while barely landing combos of its own. And the gear they give him is only made to piss off the player, because once I finally string together an actual combo he's STILL taking less damage than I take from one special he hits me with. Sorry for the rant but I really wanted to get this off my chest because it feels so player-unfriendly and I just want to quit playing afterwards. NO GAME SHOULD BE DESIGNED LIKE THIS.

    submitted by /u/-spicylady-
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, so which gear piece would be a better choice for blue beetle?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I have his current stats as 3863 (strength) 2709 (ability) 3187 (defense) and 1824 (health). The gear piece I have on currently gives him plus 485 (strength) and plus 468 (defense). The other gear piece that I want to know if I should equip adds 120 (ability) and 66 (health), but it takes away 164 (strength) and 468 (defense) bit it also increases the damage of the power blades by 22.15% and thrown environmental interaction damage by 20.91%. I have his legendary gear where his blades are out full time, so which gear piece should I choose, the first one, or the second one?

    submitted by /u/Im_Here_For_TheMemes
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to get the justice league gear now

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    so i used to have all the justice league gear for the characters but i switched consoles and i had to make a new account is there anyway they will come back. i know u can get wonder woman's in mother boxes

    submitted by /u/soverdun
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Ninja 1/8 Figure

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment