• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Injustice This shit hit different, for context this is after nightwings death in the injustice storyline ( sorry for bad quality)

    Injustice This shit hit different, for context this is after nightwings death in the injustice storyline ( sorry for bad quality)


    This shit hit different, for context this is after nightwings death in the injustice storyline ( sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Someone to Play With

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Looking for someone to play some online matches with, this game seems pretty empty but I really want to play. I'm eastern NA, but I'll play anyone with good ping. I'm also bad/new so it's pretty much free wins for whoever plays.

    Edit: Forgot to say I'm on PC

    submitted by /u/derproductions003
    [link] [comments]

    on black adam's stage if u hold down while swinging on the fire things it makes the fire go down, only once each per match

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:15 PM PST

    i didnt kno that til like profile level 73 so i figure others dont kno it too

    submitted by /u/Anna_MoIIy
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Doomsday by Storm Collectibles

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    PC or Xbox

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Should I get injustice 2 on PC or xbox. I dont really care about the price just about what feels better to play and the one with easier matchmaking and a bigger playerbase.

    submitted by /u/GriledChesse
    [link] [comments]

    Possible new player question

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    May get this game on xbox one from the black friday deal, wondering if its still active?? Also is there lots of content if you dont wanna play against people still?

    submitted by /u/MrGlass23
    [link] [comments]

    What character is easy to learn and combo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    What character is easy to beat people on my friends play bane and blue beetle I was thinking about robin

    submitted by /u/Itz-Cookiq
    [link] [comments]

    Analog Stick or Dpad?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I was just wondering if using the analog stick would be better, or Dpad. I've been playing for a fair amount of time, I've quit and come back to the game, and I've always been confused on what's the better control. (for movement and attacks).

    submitted by /u/PickleAxe1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment