• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Injustice As a Catwoman main IM SO HYPED

    Injustice As a Catwoman main IM SO HYPED


    As a Catwoman main IM SO HYPED

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Matchup Tips for Canary Vs Sub Zero

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Picked up the game in the recent sale, and so far as maining Canary. Every time I hop into the lab with this character, I'm finding new depth to her offense that's absolutely ridiculous and I love it.

    Biggest character I'm struggling with is Sub Zero right now. That ice clone pops out on reaction and beats out most anything I do since Canary doesn't have a projectile.

    Any tips on dealing with the clone? It's my biggest prohibitor on getting in right now.

    submitted by /u/Canakoreanjust
    [link] [comments]

    My brother is the most ANNOYING player on Injustice Gods amoung us

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Ok so he plays Deathstroke, and you may be wodering," well just because je plays deathstroke dosent make him annoying", well he SPAMS THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, he spams quick shot and the sniper shot when im far, and then spams sword spin and sword jump or whatever when im close, for refrence, i play Bane, what i can do is stack the venom ability 3 times, but then i am SUPER vulnerable, but if i dont, theres no way for me to close the gap quickly enough or he will just use deathstrokes ability and spam sniper, anyone know how i can counter this.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneGuy0021
    [link] [comments]

    All of my data was somehow set back

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    So I accidentally uninstalled injustice 2 on the PS4 and all of my legendary stats had been set back as well as my overview. But my character level and gear was still intact. Does anyone know if I can fix this.

    submitted by /u/crosscayden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment