• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Injustice Are the games worth it just for a story?

    Injustice Are the games worth it just for a story?


    Are the games worth it just for a story?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    I'm not fan of fighting games. While I enjoy them, I get bored of them really quickly because there's not much to keep me going.

    It's not just fighting games, I'm like that with video games in general. If there's no good story to keep me going, I stop playing.

    Now, if story is good, it doesn't matter how long it Is, I will keep coming back to replay it after some time, just like I rewatch movies that I love.

    So, for a moron like me, is story good enough?

    submitted by /u/Buzurg1789
    [link] [comments]

    Who should come back from Injustice GAU for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    I would have no more than 5 people back from Injustice GAU. As for who exactly, I'm not sure. Lex Luthor and Shazam I would love to see return but it would be unlikely due to the fact their deaths were in game and canonical. Some characters I see no narrative purpose in bringing back (Ares, Grundy and Doomsday). For me the 5 characters I would most like to see return are:

    1. Martian Manhunter
    2. Sinestro
    3. General Zod
    4. Raven
    5. Zatanna

    Although Sinestro and Zod both died in the comics, the games have tended to not consider the comics canonical. An example of that would be Chapter 1 of Injustice 2. Zod could come back if Superman was let out of the phantom zone and I think Injustice 3 has hinted around the arc of Hal Jordan going through a crisis where he strays away from the GLC which could be a doorway for Sinestro's return. Either way those 5 would be my picks

    submitted by /u/ProcrastinatingVerse
    [link] [comments]

    A newbie question about gear.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:25 AM PST

    Hey! I just got into injustice 2 and been playing the shit out of it. My question is, what gear to keep? I have been getting a lot of gears. Should I sell all common and rare and just keep epics?

    Is any common or rare worth it to be kept or just gotta sell them all?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ZainiHex
    [link] [comments]

    Question about using D-pad vs joystick

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:56 PM PST

    I don't know if I'm playing the game correctly. For me I've always used the D-pad for dashing back and forward and the Joystick for jumping forward and jumping backwards as well as combos like ( down, right, square). I've tried using the joystick to dash and the D-pad to jump forward and backwards, but it just feels so awkward. Am i playing it correctly?

    submitted by /u/2point9AIDSBOW
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Ivy's Legendary Gear

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I saw the stats for her Legendary Gear and saw that her character power stays out for the whole match and that she takes 20% less damage when it's active? So... she takes 20% less damage for everything? Does her little plant guy go away at all or is there absolutely nothing anybody can do to make her take normal damage? Can somebody clear this up for me?

    submitted by /u/NewbSailboat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    So I am fairly new to fighting games and Injustice 2. I have been playing for a week or so now, and say that I can compete against AI at the medium level. I know the game is more dead since the game is older now, but just wanted to see if there were any active guilds that are looking to fill spots. My xbox gamertag is Slivabros

    submitted by /u/BaseballisLife3300
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment