• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Injustice Sorry if this has been asked before but I just bought the legendary edition in Injustice 2 and went to customize characters and some appear in red and won’t let me select them. Is there a way to fix this?

    Injustice Sorry if this has been asked before but I just bought the legendary edition in Injustice 2 and went to customize characters and some appear in red and won’t let me select them. Is there a way to fix this?


    Sorry if this has been asked before but I just bought the legendary edition in Injustice 2 and went to customize characters and some appear in red and won’t let me select them. Is there a way to fix this?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Atom, Darkseid, Raiden, and Red Hood are the only ones that I can't customize. They are all playable except Red Hood who it says I need to download

    submitted by /u/The_Champ_Son
    [link] [comments]

    Need help choosing a character.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    I played the hell out of Inj2 on launch, and at the time kinda stuck to Joker because I was "lol xd edgy", but since I've been playing fighting games a lot more competitively and after seeing a tournament video for Inj2 have decided to pick it up again, if nothing else just for fun.

    I really REALLY enjoy grapplers with long strings, your Zangiefs in SF or Android 16s in DBFZ, I know that Bane has some pretty good command grabs, but looking at the tier list, he's pretty low.

    It seems like this game is primarily zoning, which I'm not /too/ interested in so please correct me if I'm wrong.

    Anyways, are there any other big burly grab type characters besides Bane? Or anyone that just feels really fluid with strings?

    Thanks for any insight.

    submitted by /u/SuperNovasz
    [link] [comments]

    DLC

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    I want to buy all the DLC for Injustice 2, I have the game already, but I would like to buy all the DLC together. Should I buy the Ultimate version or Legendary?

    submitted by /u/69samip96
    [link] [comments]

    gear farming

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    is there a way to change the gear drops so I only get character specific gear? or is it random all the time ?

    submitted by /u/VH_Arclight
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse unstable?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Hi, just getting into this game after a long time and trying to convince people to buy it, but MV is down.

    Is this permanent?

    submitted by /u/YrEiddochYnErioed
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes after playing without issues

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Hello everyone. I bought the game a couple days ago and I've been playing without issues this last couple days.

    Settings on High, Full screen, no problems at all... Until today. The game has been freezing like crazy out of nowhere. Every minute or so, the game will simply stop responding for a few seconds and then return to normal.

    Now, I've been grinding with the AI so, I left the game in windowed mode and I would take a look every now and then to press enter. I thought that could be the problem. But now I'm playing as usual, with all the settings like before, and nothing has changed.

    I've checked if there was any problem with the hardware, if maybe some effects were to blame (they are not, it happens randomly, can happen in combat, can happen while in the main menu, etc)

    The game went from smooth to simply unplayable.

    Does anyone has any idea of what could be the problem? Ever had a similar issue?

    I would really appreciate any insight on the matter.

    submitted by /u/monalba
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Damian in Superman (when he took Braniac power) in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    I swear I can't remember what happened with Damian when superman wins... Please help

    submitted by /u/jojhojhoba
    [link] [comments]

    How to pass wonder woman’s rising lasso?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:43 PM PST

    My sister just spams it and I can't get any attacks in. I main with Batman, since I can't afford the full game. What moves should I use to pass her stupid spamming. This is seriously annoying and I might quit playing with her because she always does this.

    submitted by /u/BugTheDictator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment