• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Injustice Mobile So I opened my first ever Nth metal pack, this was a 200 one

    Injustice Mobile So I opened my first ever Nth metal pack, this was a 200 one


    So I opened my first ever Nth metal pack, this was a 200 one

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:41 PM PST

    Anyone Else Prefer the First Injustice Mobile?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    So I was going on a long road trip and knew i would be out internet. I then remembered the first injustice doesn't require internet to play! I re-downloaded it annnnnd WOW other than the combat system and graphics... Everything is so much better. By better I mean it is not centered around a complete pay to win system. While it is still somewhat pay to win it doesn't go to the extreme INJ2 goes to with the insane pay to win characters, limiting your energy between all characters to one pool, no seperation of character value in packs (chests) (silver and gold), and no good challenge mode. I am no noob at INJ2, I have gotten to elite 3 in arena and beat almost all the raids as well as have a good roster with over 2m threat for playing totally free! I just hate that I am level 62 and cannot play more than 20-30 battles of campaign to get gear shards a day. To prove this fact go into arena on INJ1 and INJ2, i promise there will be a much greater diversity between characters on the top teams on INJ1 than INJ2. All you need to win in INJ1 is a decent sense of the game, some elite X golds with good gear and meshing passives (which is pretty easy to get if u grind challenges with a decent elite vii or x gold and silver team) and you're SOLID to make top 5% every week. With INJ2 if you aren't running Justice League team or the Legendary Team you're kind of screwed to make the top ranks unless you are running a very good team (they just added a Leauge of anarchy combo thats PRETTY GOOD but I've been able to best them with full Justice League team 9/10 times unless I make a mistake on my own. I guess to summarize, i'm not saying injustice 2 is a horrible game, I just don't like some of the cash grabby things they changed from the first game and as a result hopping back to the OG one felt almost more fun and less like someone asking you for money.

    submitted by /u/loser15678
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my first metal from the phantom zone, took 3 attempts but oh well

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Online mp

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    What is the online mp schedule, I want to know when a character is coming back to online

    submitted by /u/Connor_Topgun
    [link] [comments]

    My best last laugh ticket run

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Also, I opened up another nth metal pack and got a dawn of justice Superman, should I make him EIII and use him or sell home and get my Batman ninja lord joker to EII or my Batman ninja Batman to EIII

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    İ am not Joking. İf we want Update we need to conntact with WB so everyone please send messages at everywhere example WB support/apple/googleplay.etc it possible İ am sure or any big DC movie out they can give update

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment