• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Got a crap ton of last laugh tickets. Really happy about this one lolol

    Injustice Mobile Got a crap ton of last laugh tickets. Really happy about this one lolol


    Got a crap ton of last laugh tickets. Really happy about this one lolol

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    Finally got the whole FP team! (Plus an epic gear, pretty lucky to say the least)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Gold or Challenge pack

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Just trying to find out which is more worth.

    submitted by /u/Rogue14895
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom zone

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Does the difficulty of the crystal you fight for change the card you win when you get all five?

    submitted by /u/Seekyle
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I have recently finished in top 5% for flashpoint aqua man online challenge and have still not gotten my rewards after 48 hours is something wrong or do I just keep waiting

    submitted by /u/No4hrox10
    [link] [comments]

    What is this bullshit

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Seems fair

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    PZ for a new player

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys last PZ I got decimated. Today I owned trainee. Working on first veteran.

    What level team do I need to take on Elite?

    Once you clear the projectors how many legit retries do you get?

    submitted by /u/Mastatheorm-CG
    [link] [comments]

    Fetish

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    Sometimes I think of playing as bn flash and do a special one with ibistick and Astro harness against inj 2 aquaman and legit become God and he does a sp1 back and I heal like stupid

    submitted by /u/halalbigbanksosa
    [link] [comments]

    My Thoughts �� part 2/2. If we do end up getting an update Insurgency Batwoman would be pretty nice in my personal opinion along with Joker from the JOKER Movie. And ofcourse feel free to share your thoughts :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    First challenge pack on 1 week account.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Phantom Zone is back and available! Get those extra rewards now!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    My Thoughts ��let’s start from the beginning. Hackers have been able to get characters to level64 meaning something has been added to the game files, on E2flash season they desided to end the season early for some reason, and now phantom zone is longer. I think that we might get an update very soon.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    1 Month Old Account, any tips or thoughts on what to do?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    Raven Prime

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Is she in the 400 nth metal pack of the 100k gold pack? Cant find her

    submitted by /u/GoliathTheTitan
    [link] [comments]

    Please can someone help me!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Literally all night I have been trying to get phantom zone to work again to no avail. I still need help, so if you have the steps in how to help I would greatly appreciate it. This probably has occured due to a time glitch where I set the time ahead once and it messed up survivor at the time. I'm guessing it's the same with phantom zone, I'd anyone can help fix this so phantom zone returns to normal I once again would greatly appreciate it

    submitted by /u/bbarbero05
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge Rewards

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    I don't play this game as often as I used to but are the challenges rewards always this good with gear lockers and gold boosters? Just now started again on suicide squad joker

    submitted by /u/halalbigbanksosa
    [link] [comments]

    Finally realized why you can’t play music with this app

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    I was playing this in my car with the Bluetooth audio connected and at every loading screen either for a shop or for a match an advertisement audio for mobile games will play in the background for around 7 seconds. I have never heard this audio without being in my Bluetooth in my car. And thank god I don't hear/see these ads other wise or I would drop this game so fast

    — reloaded the game and got 53 credits for "watching" an ad I never watched or even clicked

    submitted by /u/speedy_19
    [link] [comments]

    This game is ridiculous sometimes

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Hello I'm a noob at this game and haven't played in a long time. Recently I logged in and still had my elite 7 Batman Arkham Night. He was level 50 but i can't level him up, I've seen other people with the same elite status but they are level 64? Does this have to do with my character or do I need to breakthrough my Batman or something.

    submitted by /u/Mealad565
    [link] [comments]

    Suicide Squad Joker new challenge

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    Title boys.

    submitted by /u/BruceWayne158
    [link] [comments]

    Please help no joke

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    How do I fix my phantom zone? I went into the game earlier and it still says finished. It's like the game doesn't want me to get ak Batman. COME ON

    submitted by /u/bbarbero05
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer rewards from last Black Diamond

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the stats of the last time this gear was run? I'd just like to know where about I need to grind to to receive at least one copy of it at 5%.

    submitted by /u/Drake107
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment