• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Injustice well I guess I should start playing catwoman now, got it in a platinum box first ability for her lol

    Injustice well I guess I should start playing catwoman now, got it in a platinum box first ability for her lol


    well I guess I should start playing catwoman now, got it in a platinum box first ability for her lol

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Ok, so I play against my brother a lot and I’m wondering how to avoid his stupid Superman and Aquaman spam, any tips

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    It's really annoying

    submitted by /u/Gummy-Something
    [link] [comments]

    Braniac combos

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Hey, im stuck in story mode ans im sick of trying to beat brainiac and hes 50+ combos anyone have any tips spamming lb and traping him in a corner dosent work (im on very hard)

    submitted by /u/Spiritual_Today_2422
    [link] [comments]

    If you main any of thes characters I hate you

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Deadshot, Aquaman, TMNT and Sub-Zero

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play injustice 1

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I have been searching for matches lately and I can never find anyone so I thought I would come here and see if anyone plays anymore. PS4

    submitted by /u/HANSHINKEl
    [link] [comments]

    I've lost my Justice League Batman gear set

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I haven't played the game since 2019. After two years I decided that I'd return to Injustice 2 but I found out that I lost a bunch of my gear.

    I wouldn't give a damn about some random gear that isn't part of a set, but what really pissed me off was my missing Affleck suit. I'm sure as hell that I haven't sold it, because I had it favorited and if was my main Batman loadout.

    Has this happened to anyone else? Do you think that WB Games tech support could be of any help?

    submitted by /u/PatrikTheMighty
    [link] [comments]

    I have a theory about injustice 3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Ok so it's not really a theory it's more like an assumption but for those of you who don't know Ed boon just announced that they are no longer working on content for mk11 and in the tweet he said this in he mentioned there next project which, to me, might be injustice 3. I think this because after Ed boon stopped working on mk9 the next game he released was injustice: gods among us. Then after he stopped working on mkx then next game released was injustice 2. Now that he is no longer working on mk11, we might be getting injustice 3 soon.

    submitted by /u/jackaboy1_2
    [link] [comments]

    Steam hd

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Is injustice 2 on steam hd? I got the legendary version and it looks like im playing ps3 graphics

    submitted by /u/HISHAM-888
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we have a different Batcave in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys, i'm new in this community and in the Injustice Universe too.

    I'd like to ask what happened to the original Batcave, the one that is underneath Wayne Manor in Injustice, Gods Among Us. In Injustice 2, is like a train station. It doesn't matter if it's spoiler, I wanna know what happened.

    submitted by /u/BatChelo200
    [link] [comments]

    is this problem client-side or server-side? (is it on my end or on NRSs end?)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Are guilds + online worth it?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I've had injustice 2 for a long time now and i've greatly enjoyed the single player content. even years later it still feels like i have plenty to do. however, something i've been debating on is if i should get into the multiplayer aspects of it, especially because i've been considering tackling the legendary multiverse w/ my main (batman), and much of the requirement comes from opening guild motherboxes. i don't have xbox live, so i've really been on the fence as to whether the multiplayer/online aspect is worthwhile. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/89325
    [link] [comments]

    New player questions.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I've been thinking about picking up the game during the steam summer sale and I had a few questions. Is the game still alive on steam? Is there cross play between pc an console? Thanks for the responses!

    submitted by /u/Pyrexen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment