• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Injustice Lookin' fresh eh ?

    Injustice Lookin' fresh eh ?


    Lookin' fresh eh ?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I GOT STAFF OF GRAYSON

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    My robin is level 1 and I never play him

    submitted by /u/RemarkableMeringue75
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm late to the game but I've been setting up a guild, currently at 10 people. Wondered if anyone not in one wanted to join, it's got plenty of active players.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    ID is 1XE2G

    Just apply and I'll add you to the guild

    PS4 btw

    submitted by /u/Taylor_-M
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, after 2 hours of me playing, and sending in ai's, I finally beat the survivor event. One step closer to beating literally three robots.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    All my level 30 loadouts!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Is survivor = multiverse (or it's another thing) how to get hellbat

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Tried playing online for the first time in Injustice Gods Among Us 1. On Xbox.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Suffice to say, I had my behind roasted on an open flame and given to me 8 consecutive times. The ninth time was a win by default because the player disconnected. I know I'm new. I know I have a lot to learn if I want to survive. But I didn't get this game for the combat, glory or survival of online multi-player. I got it for the story. Not a competitive type of person too. I know when I'm beat, so instead of screaming over the microphone or just quitting the match, I just put down my controller and focus on other things that require my attention.

    submitted by /u/FriendlyAntonio
    [link] [comments]

    Sub zero is such lazy character

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I fucking hate playing against sub zero players because its so fucking easy to be bad and still win. They all do the exact same fucking moves. D3 f3 character trait spam f3 spam into 111 its so fucking annoying holy shit

    submitted by /u/kakakabola
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary multiverse help

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I've been trying to do Batman's legendary multiverse and you need to do 100 arena transitions. So I loaded into a single fight as Batman against easy ai and used multiple arena transitions but the counter didn't go up? Anyone know why? Thanks

    submitted by /u/RickyBandi
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get out of corners

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Thats the question

    How do i get unstuck from a corner while my opponent is wacking me with an oversized fork as if this were a mortal kombat 11 ranked championship

    (This question is coming from someone who can't even finish the basic moves tutorial)

    submitted by /u/CoolSlimeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Level 30

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    What's the fastest way to get a character from 20 to level 30? I haven't had this game for that long but I want to get my mains to level 30

    submitted by /u/ybsatmlobster
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse Anomaly - Lucky?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Batman beyond skin

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Is it still possible to get the Batman beyond skin in the first injustice game?

    submitted by /u/HiggleWoggle
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on IOS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Hey all I'm trying to play injustice 1 on IOS and every time I open the app the game freezes I tried to delete the app and download it again but that did work can anyone help

    submitted by /u/Legendsofspeed775
    [link] [comments]

    Guild!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I am on ps4 and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to join my guild. You don't have to obviously but it anyone want to join. Here's the ID:P0GJ0 The name is coomers (I know great name I'm not very creative) Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nperez546
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I bought the ultimate pack from Injustice 2 but I didn't get the gods and demons shader pack, I didn't get power girl, or even John Stewart. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/Striking-Shake4481
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment