• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Injustice I made Omni Man. What do yall think of it. (Sorry for quality)

    Injustice I made Omni Man. What do yall think of it. (Sorry for quality)


    I made Omni Man. What do yall think of it. (Sorry for quality)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    My 3 Mains

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    God fucking damnit netherealm.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    If they made a new injustice game who would be your picks for a dlc character?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Personally, I'd love to see Jesse Custer (Preacher) show up on the stage in cassidy's truck smoking a cigarette. His grab can be him using his voice to get people on their knees and hit them over the head with a weapon.

    submitted by /u/DekuSussyBaka
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping that Darkseid is the main villain/final boss for Injustice 3! And need this eight to be on the main roster of injustice 3+Two guest fighter.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I present xXvapelordbane69Xx

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Got pretty lucky at local arcade, anyone interested in these cards?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Beating Enchantress

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips for beating Enchantress? I main Harley Quinn but I've read she's not the best against her. I pretty much only play multiverse and some of the AIs make me want to rip my hair out, Enchantress just don't stop spamming moves and I don't really know how to counter it

    submitted by /u/Badbihhh6
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 update???!?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Im on ps4 and my game is updating?? Anyone else get an update or is my game messed up?

    submitted by /u/TheTemplar495
    [link] [comments]

    What gear and abilities should I try to get for Bane? (This is the gear I have now)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Which system is better?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Which customization system was better out of all of the Injustice games? The "Skins" system, Injustice 1; unlocking skins and NOT having to grind So much for them, also, NO RNG and the characters look AMAZING in their Comic-Accurate suits from DC history. Or The Gear Sytem, Injustice 2; where you spend the rest of your days just grinding and grinding for gear, but it's random and is FULL of RNG, not to mention makes the characters look SUPER bulky and ugly.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/billymj04
    [link] [comments]

    Oldie but Goldie

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Alfred Pennyworth

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Alfred should be in injustice 3. He's shown in plenty of media that he is capable of fighting and using firearms. In the injustice comic he beat Superman to a pulp

    submitted by /u/CynicalOCDRiddenPoet
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Combos

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Now that I'm starting to use Batman, I need some combos for him. Does anyone have any?

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    Got Legendary Edition but it didn’t unlock dlc?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    So I did a free trial of ps now a while back and played through the story, and now I literally just got injustice 2: Legendary Edition. I put the disc in, and for some reason it didn't have to download fully even though I deleted it after my ps now trial was over. I said whatever and logged into the game. I got on and I didn't have any dlc. I deleted and tried redownloading the game but it still didn't make me download it, only 1.03 update. I'm very mad because I payed for the legendary edition, and expect to get my content. Does anyone know what to do? I've tried renewing my licenses or whatever it's called, I even tried deleting my saved data because I only played through the story. Please help me

    submitted by /u/NoIndependence3699
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 and 2 Bi-weekly PC Tournaments this July 30th and 31st

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this July 30th and 31st h in Injustice 1 and 2. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

    injustice 2 Tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-2-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-2

    Injustice 1 tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-gods-among-us-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-5

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    How do i get good gear for black manta? and whats the best gear for him?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    i main black manta but i dont have good gear for him, i think. so can yall tell me the easiest way to get good gear for him

    submitted by /u/BrennenAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    Killer Croc/King Shark Moveset- Injustice 3

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Gameplan: Killer Croc is an aggressive rush down character that can use his trait to put immense pressure on the opponent. He also has a multitude of grabs to open up the opponent if they are turtling.

    Normal and Strings:

    Forward 3: Forward 3 is an advancing overhead that launches the opponent for a full combo. Animation wise, it would be Killer Croc jumping forward and bringing his claws down on the opponent.

    Back 3: Back 3 is an attack that has Killer Croc use broken chains wrapped around his wrists to send the opponent flying in a long, wind up attack.

    Down 3: Down 3 is a sweep with a lot of range. So if you catch an opponent with this from afar, you can use your character trait to quickly approach and put pressure on the opponent.

    String wise, most of them are a combination of bites, scratches, and lashes from his chain. They would not have too many mixups or 50/50s because Killer Croc does not need that many tools, as he can open up his opponent in other ways.

    Character Trait- From the Depths: Killer Croc dives into the water. (I know this makes absolutely no sense on the majority of maps, but just think of it like Swamp Thing's crouch animation) He moves very fast while underground but he can only use this trait for a limited amount of time. From this, he has two options.

    (Character Trait) Blood Lust: Blood Lust is a move that Killer Croc can use from his trait, in which he leaps out from the water. This can be followed up with strings, to put more pressure on the opponent. He can also dive back into the water, to confuse the opponent.

    (Character Trait) Inescapable Grasp: Inescapable Grasp is a command grab in which Killer Croc briefly resurfaces and pulls his opponent into the water, in an attempt to drown them. This can be used to trick the opponent into thinking you are going to use Blood Lust, and when they begin to block, you can grab them. This move resurfaces Killer Croc and puts him out of his trait.

    Special Moves:

    Bloodthirsty Lunge (Down Forward 1): Bloodthirsty Lunge is basically a grounded version of the leap that can be used during his character trait. He can follow it up with strings, and from that, you can tick throw. When meter burned, it becomes a hit throw that deals decent damage.

    Binding (Back Forward 2): Binding is a grab in which Killer Croc flings his chains forward. If they connect with the opponent the chains will wrap around them and pull them towards him, allowing for a full combo. When meter burned, he leaps into the air and uses the chains like a skipping rope, before slamming his opponent into the ground.

    Binding (Up) (Back Forward 2 Up): This moves is another version of binding that sends the chains upwards and diagonally. It functions as an anti-air, but can not be meter burned.

    Looming Death (Down Forward 3): A command grab in which Killer Croc leaps into the air with the opponent, before slamming them down, scratching and biting them a few times.

    Sequential Scratches (Down Back 1): A series of three scratches that can be combined with strings to cause immense child damage to your opponent. When meter-burned, Killer Croc scratches the opponent 6 times.

    Bloody Spiral (Down Back 2): Killer Croc spins around rapidly, causing his chains to whirl around like a tornado. If it connects it causes a hard knockdown. This has quite decent range, so Killer Croc can follow up with some offense afterwards.

    Supermove: Killer Croc pulls his opponent into the ocean, and scratches and bites them multiple times at the sea floor. He then uses his chains to fling them back up to the surface, before leaping up and biting them like a crocodile.

    So here we are! This was incredibly fun for me to make, if you have any ideas for movement concepts for me to do in the future, please share them.

    submitted by /u/VitisC
    [link] [comments]

    I’m Trying To Get Good With These Characters On Xbox One

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Deadshot, Cyborg, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Darksied, Robin, Sub Zero, Raiden, Red Hood And Batman dm me if interested

    submitted by /u/11mcs_2
    [link] [comments]

    Best zoners for beginners

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Hi guys I know I'm a little late to the party but I've recently rebought injustice 2 and I finally decided to really go all in with it. I'm still extremely new to the game (I think less then 26 hours total) and was wondering what would be the best zoner character to start off with since I always play zoners in fighting games and feel most comfortable with that playstyle.

    submitted by /u/Royalty_of_games
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment