• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Injustice Well this happend today

    Injustice Well this happend today


    Well this happend today

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    new characters I'd like to see in injustice 3 part 2

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    My cards

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    My gear stats, Is there any other armor i should be aiming for? (comments)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Help with trophies (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Hi, Im looking for someone for mutual help with the online trophies. my id: Damianhvs

    submitted by /u/CO2istaken
    [link] [comments]

    Harley Quinn Insurgency Outfit

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I wish we could have seen Harley Quinn wear this in Injustice 2 maybe if Injustice 3 ever does get made maybe we will see her in this outfit again you never know it could happen! 🙏😊👍👍💯😍❤️💖💝🎊

    👇

    https://youtu.be/8_BQM-ePFy8

    submitted by /u/Jwa800
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    What do you think Injustice 3 will be like when it finally does get created? 😯🤷‍♂️🤔

    👇

    https://youtu.be/WGBmgSnkyFc

    https://youtu.be/KrqxoNulfE0

    submitted by /u/Jwa800
    [link] [comments]

    Mythologies set?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Was just wondering if there's a specific way you can obtain the mythologies epic gear set for sub zero or if it's just purely luck based because I really wanna get that klassic look

    submitted by /u/juice_box_jesus
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a sidekick multiverse? Which one at least

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    What's a side kick multiverse

    submitted by /u/testing35
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 on games with gold bug?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    I've just grabbed the first Injustice game as it's on this month's Games with Gold, and I've loved playing the sequel.

    But it keeps freezing when I select multiplayer/versus. I've tried clearing the Xbox one cache, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried removing all add-ons, saved data and updates. But still, every time I select multiplayer/versus for some local multiplayer rounds it freezes.

    Anyone else had this? Is it a known issue?

    submitted by /u/coydna
    [link] [comments]

    Is Injustice 2 Crossplay?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    And is it still worth it to play in 2021? I've recently played it for the first time and I really enjoyed it but I wouldn't want to play online against anyone other than him. He has an Xbox and I have a PlayStation would we be able to play together?

    submitted by /u/DjDarkrai10
    [link] [comments]

    Hello

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I am having trouble see I have injustice 2 legendary edition but it's forcing me to pay for the dlc characters can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Standard_Question976
    [link] [comments]

    If Invincible and Jackie Estacado (from The Darkness) made away in Injustice 3. I imagine there Interaction Dialogues references other comic companies/other universe they crossover in the past before.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    If Invincible and Jackie Estacado (from The Darkness) made away in Injustice 3. I imagine there Interaction Dialogues references other comic companies/other universe they crossover in the past before.

    https://preview.redd.it/pv2tgmov1f671.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9ed15d56ecca536da8dd941cf15d7c4d4cffd2a4

    Invincible: You also be to other universes.
    Jackie Estacado: Yeah one with green world-breaker.
    Invincible: Same here one was spectacular.

    Jackie Estacado: You know about Hellspawn.
    Invincible: Al yeah way.
    Jackie Estacado: Last hear about he. He was in Netherrealm.

    submitted by /u/CoffeehouseBallen
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 mobile to ps4

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    I just got injustice 2 on the PS4 recently. Is there any way I can transfer my progress on mobile to the ps4??

    submitted by /u/FreakyDan2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment