• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Injustice Sub-Zero Demon Shader . Anime inspired Art

    Injustice Sub-Zero Demon Shader . Anime inspired Art


    Sub-Zero Demon Shader . Anime inspired Art

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    What a great way to transition mains...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Pretty satisfied with my loadout for Batman

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Batman Beyond Japanese inspired mock up poster

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Well what are the odds of that?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Sub-Zero Mock up film poster

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    AI battle sim rant

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    To those of you who make your AI battle simulator team 3 level 30 characters I have a few kind words to relay. I HATE YOU OMG PLEASE STOP FLEXING. I've been sitting here for literally an hour refreshing and cannot find any team that has 3 fighters below level 25. It's ver aggravating for people who don't play as much and aren't as high level/doesn't have amazing gear. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Pjg406
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Know If I Can Still Link Mobile And Console?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Like, there has to be some sort of workaround right? It's really bugging my OCD that I can't 100% this game because of the stupid need to link my phone version and console version.

    submitted by /u/ActuallyTired247
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your top 5 in terms of customization?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Title. Who do you think is the best in terms of customization? Mine is: Scarecrow, Green Lantern, Blue Beetle, Flash, Deadshot (in that order) Honorable mentions are Black Manta, Red Hood, Darkseid, Atom.

    submitted by /u/King1T3
    [link] [comments]

    Does changing PSN ID affect gear?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I know Injustice 2 saves your gear/loadouts to your PSN ID. When I go over to my girlfriend's place, I can sign in and my loadouts are synchronized. I'm thinking of changing my PSN ID and see that Injustice 2 is listed as one of the games that has issues with this.... will I lose my gear/loadouts if I do this?

    I'd hate to lose the Justice League gear!

    submitted by /u/locke_5
    [link] [comments]

    I2 crashes randomly at the start of fights

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    so, i've been trying to get through a multiverse tower and i just can't, not bc it's too hard, but bc of the issue listed above, and by random, i mean random, its not some characters, its not some maps, its random, how do i know? well, i played a single match and i chose random stuff, it crashed, when i opened the game back up again, i chose THE EXACT SAME CHARACTERS AND ARENA, and nothing, it played fine, idk what to do at this point

    submitted by /u/_Anarko_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment