• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Injustice Missing multiverses

    Injustice Missing multiverses


    Missing multiverses

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    How long did it take you to get Cat call and Staff of Grayson in IJ2?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Negative Progression Reward Values

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    So I just went to check my progression rewards and the progress for most of them is in the negatives? (ex: -274/500) I'm not really sure what to do to fix it

    submitted by /u/spicysharts
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get dlc characters in injustice 2 legendary edition R1 in R3 psn account??

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Guys if I buy Physical injustice 2 legendary edition in ps4 but R1 can I still get the dlc characters and skins if I play it in an R3 psn account???

    submitted by /u/KyleSama1
    [link] [comments]

    Independence Day

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I've been stuck on this brainiac in the Independence Day multiverse for so long who is the best character for him and there best AI attributes

    submitted by /u/FatMarsBars69
    [link] [comments]

    Having an input problem all of a sudden and need help.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    In the middle of my combos my character will suddenly do a Back 3 bounce attack. I am not pressing it and it doesn't show up in the button log. I don't know if this a bug or a setting, but it is literally making the game unplayable for me. https://youtu.be/JFOuMKKjKJ0

    submitted by /u/SpaceRanger301
    [link] [comments]

    GUYS!!!!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Is this game worth it and any tips

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I'm just a casual person wanting to play the game but would you say it's worth it

    submitted by /u/memeyeet52
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    How to sell my account in injustice?

    submitted by /u/Prudent-Week-3868
    [link] [comments]

    Does it seem like a miss opportunity for Injustice 2 not bringing back Scorpion?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Ok yeah, we got Sub-Zero & Raiden. But imagine the interaction Scorpion would have with the Ninja Turtles and Hellboy.

    I could see Michelangelo make a joke about the spear throw.

    submitted by /u/Energizier
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Injustice 2 fighter (part 6)?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Curious as to what you guys think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dubdundubb
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gorrila Grodd complete trash?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    why does injustice 1 feels like im missing out on something?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    either its just me being dumb and not paying attention or im missing some sort of prequel thing or something or its just the way the game is. i havent played injustice 1 in a few months but ive only played the story mode and the characters feel so underdeveloped. its like every character in the game is like they were already developed and gotten backstories and orgins and its like im supposed to know everything. i still liked the story but it felt so sloppy and had bad pacing and underdeveloped every character. am i jus tmissing something? i played injustice 2 first actually when it came out for some reason and i liked that story a lot more and it didnt feel as sloppy and all over the place

    submitted by /u/Ph4ntomiD
    [link] [comments]

    Final Post

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone who knows me. If you're waiting for the next part, don't hold your breath. For reasons out of my own choice, I will most likely be leaving my story and Reddit. Want to make shoutouts to the following for the support:

    u/thevikingoflamancha
    u/All-_-memes

    u/hskywalker98

    Thank you all for the support, and it was a pleasure making content for you all. Hopefully, you smiled, or even laughed at how cheesy it can be at some points.

    Thank you,

    INJUSTICEGAUSRulEs

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Any beginner aggressive characters

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I was thinking of going back to injustice 2 and wanted to know some characters and you can include dlc characters

    submitted by /u/Admirable-One-9661
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Injustice 2 fighter (part 7)?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Curious as to what you guys think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dubdundubb
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Injustice 2 fighter (part 5)?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Curious as to what you guys think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dubdundubb
    [link] [comments]

    Move strings not registering in learn mode.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    I'm into the more advanced move strings like bounce cancels and wake up counters and I'm literally doing the strings exactly how the demo shows me however it's not registering. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/Limabeankilla89
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    What do you think Injustice 3 will be like when it finally does get created? 😯🤷‍♂️🤔

    👇

    https://youtu.be/WGBmgSnkyFc

    https://youtu.be/KrqxoNulfE0

    submitted by /u/Jwa800
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    What do you think Injustice 3 will be like when it finally does get created? 😯🤷‍♂️🤔

    👇

    https://youtu.be/WGBmgSnkyFc

    https://youtu.be/KrqxoNulfE0

    submitted by /u/Jwa800
    [link] [comments]

    How to buy packs

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I am on Xbox one s and recently got injustice gods among us for free with gold. Anyways, I want to buy a pack but since the game was originally made for Xbox 360 it says I need Microsoft points. I was wondering if I can buy them with real money, or if I can't.

    submitted by /u/Saturday_nite739
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment