• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Injustice Is Injustice 2 worth buying and playing now in 2021?

    Injustice Is Injustice 2 worth buying and playing now in 2021?


    Is Injustice 2 worth buying and playing now in 2021?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    I just bought it on steam and now I want to ask if the game is still worth playing and is the online mode still active ?

    submitted by /u/hieudeptrai1962000
    [link] [comments]

    I suck with TMNT.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    And im sad. Also is gear cosmetic online?

    submitted by /u/Limabeankilla89
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice: Gods Among Us Bi-weekly PC Tournament #3 July 3rd at 4PM EST with A Prize Pool!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this July 3rd at 4PM EST in IGAU. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There will also be a prize pool for this tournament. Anyone from anywhere at any skill level can join!

    Tournament registration: http://smash.gg/injustice_biweekly3

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Injustice 2 enjoyers. I recently got this game and looking to play online.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    A friend of mine gifted me this game on steam. I may have gotten this awesome game for myself recently, but I've played countless hours with my friend locally on his rig.

    I'm looking to 1v1 in southeast asia servers(if that's a thing).

    I main swamp thing, cheetah, joker, bane. Decreasing skills in that order.

    If anyone's up for it, let me know.

    submitted by /u/HomieN
    [link] [comments]

    Justice league gear

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Will justice league gear ever return, and has it ever come back before?

    submitted by /u/FilthyPlay
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game have PC to Xbox crossplay?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    If my friend has the game on Xbox, will I be able to play with him if I'm on PC?

    Edit: This is for Injustice 2 btw, should've been more specific

    submitted by /u/YourMumsAVirgin69
    [link] [comments]

    Hellboy

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Is Hellboy a good character? What are some strengths+weaknesses?

    submitted by /u/sthaap
    [link] [comments]

    [INJ2] Demon and God Shaders taken away every now and then. I put them back on and they disappear when playing a game. I got the Legendary edition then got the extra pack for the shaders (it was on sale, i didn't waste my money)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    please help

    submitted by /u/RocketBurritos
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Play regularly on PS4?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I used to play heavily on my Xbox One a few years back and I'm now on playstation slowly relearning everything. Im just looking for some people who play regularly and are willing to play. Please feel free to add me. PSN - GawwettDaGoliath

    submitted by /u/GawwettDaGoliath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment