• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Injustice A God amongst men

    Injustice A God amongst men


    A God amongst men

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    If Injustice 3 had one marvel guest character, who would you want it to be? For me my pick could be Captain America (Steve Rogers).

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    FINALLY completed the Zero Year set for Batman.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I see people say wishes for IJ3 but is it actually coming out, rumored, etc?

    submitted by /u/OogaBoogaBoogah
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized that Jinx could be an AWESOME addition to Injustice 3!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Scarecrow

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    If there is one thing I wish they did on IJ2 was give Scarecrow a red/green color scheme to give homage to Robert Englund's other famous character. It was a dream come true having the guy who played Freddy Krueger do the voice of Scarecrow. I think in future games, DCAU movies and shows they need to bring Englund back to voice Scarecrow. Now for my wish in IJ3 is give the character a familiar look to Krueger. They already have a fadora for him to wear.

    submitted by /u/hellbilly69101
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use Black Cannary’s fighting mozes in real life?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    I wondered.Those Nives Look realističnoj and actually effective.I also want to do the same for Robin's sword moves too.

    submitted by /u/Zoanovik
    [link] [comments]

    Does Injustice 2 have any characters with a bait and punish playstyle?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    How do you get demon and god shaders

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I just got the game recently and played a bit of online and saw some really cool shaders yet you can't unlock then in the game. My main question is how do you unlock demon and god shaders ?

    submitted by /u/PuzzledLetterhead1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the dlc charcters?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I have Legendary Edition but for some reason it says I have to buy them

    submitted by /u/Forsaken_Protection7
    [link] [comments]

    I have the ultimate edition but not the god/demon shaders anyone know what’s wrong

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Injustice: Gods Among Us Bi-weekly PC Tournament #3 July 3rd at 4PM EST with A Prize Pool!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this July 3rd at 4PM EST in IGAU. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There will also be a prize pool for this tournament. Anyone from anywhere at any skill level can join!

    Tournament registration: http://smash.gg/injustice_biweekly3

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    Who is good?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new to injustice 2 and wanted to know who's some good characters? And should I buy any of the dlcs?

    submitted by /u/_Tornblue
    [link] [comments]

    Brainiac

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Is Brainiac a good character? Like what are some strengths and weaknesses?

    submitted by /u/sthaap
    [link] [comments]

    DC vs Marvel

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    If Marvel vs DC ever happens am I the only one who wants to see Ultron Sigma or Dark Kahn? I would really like to see some capcom characters in a injustice roster but I doubt this will ever happen

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    You know who would be a cool guest character in Injustice 3? I’m causality GI Joe fan but Snake Eyes be cool as hell!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment